I went beyond my goal calorie intake today and I am feeling

Options
I had lunch today at my mama's house , and I took with me my lunch(Greek salad) but I ate a lot of my mama's special meatballs which added so many calories. After lunch , we had tea with cake and I took 2 slices. I really wanted to eat them but still I feel bad :(. Does anyone have any idea about how to compensate today's f**k up??

Replies

• mapexdrummer69
    Options
    Don't sweat it. Get back on track with your goals and focus on the long term:-)
  • donnaeve8
    donnaeve8 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ditto, no reason not to treat ourselves now and then. These foods aren't forbidden forever!! Enjoy and move on. I also like the saying "if you ate it, negate it" as in exercise off those calories. LOL
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water and toss in a bit more exercise today and tomorrow and it will all work out. Just don't do anything more today and tomorrow just stay focused on your goals.

Good Luck!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Stay accountable and log the calories ..all you can do is take a nice brisk walk to clear your mind and get some burn in
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    drink tons of water,take an extra walk after dinner, and just keep moving forward with your fitness goals tomorrow. one day won't hurt you - just stay on track tomorrow.
  • daveelamp
    daveelamp Posts: 43
    Options
    be more focused and dedicated tomoro :) can always do a little session to burn a few extra calories for today. could do a little tabata session which can be done in 4 minutes and get ur heart rate up and burning some of those meatballs off lol
  • OntheShrink
    OntheShrink Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Girl you can do some walking at home with Leslie Sansone right in your living room. if you can't find her on TV her videos are always online. Do a mile or two before bed!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Water, Water, Water

Up your calories by getting a workout in

Or...if you really just want this day to be over just brush it off...tomorrow's a new day!
  • FPA1
    FPA1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up!

I would *sweat* it. :) Be a good time to work off your frustration, lose some calories in the meantime. :)
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    Either work out later today or just let it go and start fresh tomorrow. A person cannot hurt their diet with one day of indulgences. Tomorrow is another day! :happy:
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I always tell myself if I do the "crime" to do the "time". Just work out extra hard next time. No biggie;0)
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Burn some of those calories off. Everyone has days like this, you just have to learn form it. Next time, eat 1 less meatball and maybe 1/2 the cake. It's ok. The fact that you are keeping yourself accountable speaks volumes to your dedication. Now go for a walk...or do some jumping jacks or turn on some music and dance :)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You might feel less hungry tomorrow, and if so, make the most of it by eating less. Otherwise, if you're as hungry as normal, just treat tomorrow as another day. The last thing you need is to set off a deprive/binge cycle.