Before 317 pounds - now 150 pounds :)

Options

Replies

• korpinator99
    korpinator99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Honestly seeing how beautiful you look post transformation gives me hope that all of the blood sweat and tears are going to be worth it to me. Thank you truly
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! And about skin, yes I have some lose skin on my stomach but everywhere else is fine! Would rather have the skin anyday than the excess weight :) xx
  • karina23ortiz
    karina23ortiz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Beautiful work!! You look awesome!
  • Mal909
    Mal909 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jer1993 wrote: »
    I never thought I would ever beat my life long struggle with my weight! I suffered badly with depression and comfort ate constantly! I woke up one morning and realised the only thing I was doing was making myself even more unhappy by piling on the weight! In 11 months I have lost a 167 pounds by eating clean and walking lots, I now do some circuit training too! I still want to lose another 12 pounds but I'm now in no rush! My bmi has come from 59 to 24 so I am now in my healthy weight range for the first time ever I think (was always the fat child!!) so if I can do it anyone can :) xxbb9qteb0vlx7.jpg

Wow that's awesome
    Congo!! On your weight loss
  • Harleyb87
    Harleyb87 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look gorgeous
  • Motivated1989
    Motivated1989 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow you are Awesome! Definitely an inspiration to all of us that want to be there!! I started out losing weight drastically but then slowed down in fear of loose skin but I'm starting to get in the mind set that loose skin is better then the alternative. Thank you for sharing your progress!!
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thank you xx
  • SarahTheLovely
    SarahTheLovely Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are inspiring, I started at 340 and I just reached my first 50 at 290. It feels so good! I want to get to where you got! You look amazing! Here is to showing our chubby childhood self what's what!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    jer1993 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! And about skin, yes I have some lose skin on my stomach but everywhere else is fine! Would rather have the skin anyday than the excess weight :) xx

Same here! Well done, and great attitude!

• jer1993
    Options
    Thanks guys :) xx
  • jer1993
    Options
    That was my bridesmaid dress that me and my sister fit into!!! X
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • ritatinglelewis
    ritatinglelewis Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! Congrats!!!
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment in 11 months time. Well done!!!!
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thank you xx
  • ajmurray1234
    ajmurray1234 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great Job. What was your regiment?
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! WTG!
  • gizmosmom02
    gizmosmom02 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are remarkable and inspirational! Can you tell us how you did it in 11 months? How many calories did you eat? How much exercise each day? Thanks. I would find that really helpful.
  • mommyto3boys07
    mommyto3boys07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your huge loss!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    That's unbelievable! Well, it's not. I believe it, but WOW!!!

Fantastic job! You look gorgeous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!