I'm done

Options
Mrpalmer1
Mrpalmer1 Posts: 12 Member
edited August 2015 in Getting Started
I have had it with being fat. I have had it with wishing I could fit into my old clothes. I'm done with this damn weight. I'm done with wishing that I looked like all these other people. It's time for me to be healthy damn it. I'm GOING to lose 70 pounds this year. I'm GOING to be less then 200 pounds for once in my life and if you want to be there when it happens feel free to add me on here if not good luck to you but next August I'm putting up before and after picture cause I tired of taking only just before pictures and never an after one.

Replies

• princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! I've lost 70 since April 1 so it's totally doable! Friend me if you want support :)
  • tjfrederick79
    tjfrederick79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya man. My goal is 63lbs, as it would get me back to 200.

You can do it, my goal is before the end of the year.
  • khaleelah83
    khaleelah83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mrpalmer1 wrote: »
    I have had it with being fat. I have had it with wishing I could fit into my old clothes. I'm done with this damn weight. I'm done with wishing that I looked like all these other people. It's time for me to be healthy damn it. I'm GOING to lose 70 pounds this year. I'm GOING to be less then 200 pounds for once in my life and if you want to be there when it happens feel free to add me on here if not good luck to you but next August I'm putting up a *kitten* (excuse my language) before and after picture cause I tired of taking only just before pictures and never an after one.

• khaleelah83
    khaleelah83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm in the same boat as u I'm so done of being fat I would love to join the journary with you
  • Mrpalmer1
    Mrpalmer1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    THEN LETS DO THIS PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!! The change starts today. I'm not waiting till the week starts or whatever excuse I would use to wait. Today is the day I get my weight in order. If you're with me then I'm with you. Let's get to our dream weight!
  • vilyda123
    vilyda123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too. 72 lbs to lose. I need support. I feel overwhelmed.
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have 76 lbs to lose by Valentine's day! More than happy to help support one another.
  • theresaplayle
    theresaplayle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just started my journey on here. Good luck Hun, you can do it xxxx