Lost 9 lbs since June 28

Options
Aceydeal
Aceydeal Posts: 25 Member
i was so happy to step on the scale and see that I was below 147 lb for the fist time since I started counting calories in late June. Just wanted to share! I am 5'4" and my goal is 140. I have been averaging 1500-1600 calories a day and have a desk job. My target is 1340 a day, but I always seem to go over because I am eating what I always ate before, just a bit less.

Replies

• mary_161
    mary_161 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! We have similar stats, I started on june 24th at 148lbs and have also lost 9lbs. And i am 5'4" :)
    I aim for 1440 but i usually eat less.
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    aletupe wrote: »
    i was so happy to step on the scale and see that I was below 147 lb for the fist time since I started counting calories in late June. Just wanted to share! I am 5'4" and my goal is 140. I have been averaging 1500-1600 calories a day and have a desk job. My target is 1340 a day, but I always seem to go over because I am eating what I always ate before, just a bit less.

Awesome results in just under 2 months!! Do u workout as well?
  • Skinnysister49
    Skinnysister49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I also have similar stats. Keep up the awesome work!
  • Spice1973
    Spice1973 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great results for only two months! You should be really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!
  • Aceydeal
    Aceydeal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have not been exercising enough, but I do have a young child I am chasing after much of the time.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!