National Running Day

Options
2»

Replies

• jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Will definitely be running tonight when I get home from work...
  • JamieCRodriguez
    JamieCRodriguez Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    4.3 miles pushing a kidlet in the jogging stroller. Great run, except for the part 3 miles into it when said kiddo took off her diaper (while strapped in to the stroller) and handed it to me.

classic! love that : )
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    4.3 miles pushing a kidlet in the jogging stroller. Great run, except for the part 3 miles into it when said kiddo took off her diaper (while strapped in to the stroller) and handed it to me.

This is hilarious! Will be running after work!!! However long my legs will take me on a treadmill - it's too hot outside!
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    Happy Running Day everyone, got my run planned for tonight. Excited to try out my new running shoes.
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Did a short 2 mile run this morning. Just glad to contribute. Happy Running everyone.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    easy 6.5 miles this AM

I would have liked to gone longer in honor of running day, but I'm tapering for a race on Saturday
  • JamieCRodriguez
    Options
    Fabulous job everyone! RUNNERS RULE : ) I'm feeling uplifted and motivated by all the running goals and successes and now I'm off to register for a race to two. :blushing:
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    We are having a "flash run" (like a flash mob) at a local park this evening!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Oh, I wish I had thought to organize something like that... how cool!
  • HeatherSuzanne123
    Options
    Sad I'm missing it! Today is my rest day! I'll make up for it in the a.m. though...going for 7 again! Wish me luck! Happy running!!!
  • alexfaty
    alexfaty Posts: 61
    Options
    Just done 7miles over the South Downs in the UK, its was a nice warm evening and no wind.... I didn't know it was National Running Day I will remember it for next year :-0
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Off day for me. I did 19+ in the last 2 days.
  • CherryPie0420
    CherryPie0420 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am meeting a friend at the park later and am hoping to get at least 4 miles in. Happy National Running Day!!!
  • Mark1968
    Mark1968 Posts: 21
    Options
    Happy Running Day to all the Runners. I ran an esay 4 miles this morning. The run was easy but the core workout I did after the run kicked my *kitten*......
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Gonna get my run on when I get outta work today!!
    2.41 miles, 28:46, 272 calories down the drain, oh yeah baby!!!:happy:
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    10 miles for me!! :wink:
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I ran 2. Not much I know, but it's huge for me.:tongue:

Its not about the distance but the efforrt! Nice Work!! :)
  • etroupe
    etroupe Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm planning on getting in 4miles once hubby gets home! We run together when we can : )
  • JamieCRodriguez
    Options

That sounds fun! I wish I had people to do that with!