Hamburger

zacherytague
zacherytague Posts: 20 Member
Good ideas for hamburger meat plz

Replies

• trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Cheeseburgers,sloppy joes,pasta sauce,hamburg gravy,meatballls,on pizza,add to scalloped potatoes.....google for tons of recipes.
  • zacherytague
    Thanks
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    Hamburgers...

Meatballs of all sorts (asian, swedish, italian) to use with pasta, vegetables, soups, or sandwiches. Goulash. Lasagna. Enchiladas. Tacos. Burritos. Hamburger steaks with gravy. Meatloaf.

And that's just a small selection.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Ground turkey is cheaper and can be used in any of the above mentioned dishes. I also make bolognese, chili, burgers, shepherds pie
  • spanderholic
    spanderholic Posts: 42 Member
    Stuffed cabbage leaves! Delish :D
  • zacherytague
    How do you make that. Which recepie do you have?
  • Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Hamburger soup?
  • ChrisFloer
    ChrisFloer Posts: 3 Member
    I use 1/2 lb ground sirloin and mix it with 1/2 lb ground turkey to make meatloaf, chili, tacos and cheeseburger mac. I cut the cat and calories by 50% and it even tastes better than just beef
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    ChrisFloer wrote: »
    I use 1/2 lb ground sirloin and mix it with 1/2 lb ground turkey to make meatloaf, chili, tacos and cheeseburger mac. I cut the cat and calories by 50% and it even tastes better than just beef

Using extra lean ground beef and finely chopped mushrooms 50:50 works really well too - low calorie, and the mushroom tastes beefy and gives moisture to the low fat meat.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Taco salad!
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    I love grilled hamburgers on the weekend - with all the toppings - lettuce, onion, tomato, jalapenos! My husband adds cheese and mayo to his.

I also use extra lean ground beef for stuffed peppers, goulash, tacos, meatloaf (a favorite around here), meatsauce for spaghetti... I've made a slow cooker "unstuffed" cabbage roll recipe before that's pretty good. The real version is better, but time consuming to put together.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    Cottage pie, Salisbury steak, tacos, meatball stew with dumplings...
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Meat sauce on Pasta
    Tacos
    Sloppy Joes
    Cheeseburger macaroni
    Stuffed peppers

• TS054
    TS054 Posts: 27 Member
    I brown some hamburger and diced onions and put it in my spanish rice when I make my stuffed peppers
  • olsko
    olsko Posts: 2 Member
    Bison burger. A bit expensive than beef but way better benefits.

I eat my patties w 1 portobello mushroom on the bottom, cooked bison burger, optional added top condiments like ketchup etc. (adds fat), optional avocado (healthy fat), topped w 'butter lettuce'. Really low fat.