Anyone else have closer to 150 pounds to lose?

Options
Hi all. I joined again back a few weeks ago and fell off the wagon AGAIN!!!!!! Why is food so addicting? I just know that I need to do something and I need to do it now. I'm looking for friends with similar goals to share this journey with. I want to be able to offer as well as receive motivation, support and recipes. I think my problem before was that I got tired of eating the same things everyday. I'm going to start recipe and snack idea hunting for suggestions.

Replies

• _Chack_
    _Chack_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 200 to lose and am on day 3. We can make this happen :)
  • sealightdolphin
    sealightdolphin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose as well. Day 1 for me. I have been taking baby steps with other parts of my life. I has been over a year since I quit smoking and I am at the point that I want to take another journey on getting heathier.
  • gilliansstewart
    gilliansstewart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    150lbs to loose here too! Tried mfp about a million times but hoping my motivation stays this time, starting again in the morning!
  • chantelle_knight2012
    Options
    I have 150Ib to lose to we can do this. All of us together here for each other. Here if you need a chat.
  • mary_fagan
    mary_fagan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    140lbs to loose - keep falling of the "wagon"
  • kimikat91
    kimikat91 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, my heaviest was 267 and that was about 4 months ago. But as of today I am 237, my goal weight is 117. Im 5'2 and half. So 130 to go. I knoe it seems like its never gunna come off but it will, even if you have a few oppsies, start over right away and soon you will see and feel a difference. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • SaraSinsation
    SaraSinsation Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well... I started with a goal of about.. 167 lbs to lose. I've lost 81 lbs in 6 months- I have roughly 86 lbs left. And I'm at that midway slump where I feel like I still have the hardest stretch ahead of me. So- I've been there, and in a way I still feel like I'm there. :0 :)
  • psalm6932
    psalm6932 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 130 more to lose and would love to have a group to support me. Please add me as a friend. Also, take a look at the groups. I found a group that is active and its for 100 plus to lose. We can do this!
  • jokoh92
    jokoh92 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I joined again back a few weeks ago and fell off the wagon AGAIN!!!!!! Why is food so addicting? I just know that I need to do something and I need to do it now. I'm looking for friends with similar goals to share this journey with. I want to be able to offer as well as receive motivation, support and recipes. I think my problem before was that I got tired of eating the same things everyday. I'm going to start recipe and snack idea hunting for suggestions.

Hi! I did have 150lbs to lose but now down to about 93lbs to lose. Don't feel bad though. I have fell of the wagon a plethora of times and sometimes still do but you just have to keep going no matter what.

They say money is the root of all evil but I think food comes as a close second lol. I mean after all it caused the Fall of Man.
  • sydneynotaustralia
    Options
    jokoh92 wrote: »

Hi! I did have 150lbs to lose but now down to about 93lbs to lose. Don't feel bad though. I have fell of the wagon a plethora of times and sometimes still do but you just have to keep going no matter what.

They say money is the root of all evil but I think food comes as a close second lol. I mean after all it caused the Fall of Man.

Oh man, I am WITH YOU on food being the root of all evil. I also have about 150 lbs to lose. I can't tell you how many times I've tried and failed to lose weight, but I and DETERMINED to not let that number on the scale get any higher!

We can do this!
  • jokoh92
    jokoh92 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    jokoh92 wrote: »

Oh man, I am WITH YOU on food being the root of all evil. I also have about 150 lbs to lose. I can't tell you how many times I've tried and failed to lose weight, but I and DETERMINED to not let that number on the scale get any higher!

We can do this!

Thanks and yes it is an everyday struggle. Like I don't think I've cried over anything as much as I have cried over this journey lol. But I know in the end its going to be worth it!

And yes we can!
  • StacyJ8888
    StacyJ8888 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 left to go. I swell up with gluten and something that was supposedly gluten free was not...I was down 54 pounds(started at 343 in mid May, got down to 288..then the gluten spiked me up 20lbs in less than 2 weeks while eating at a deficit). I am down 12lbs in 3 days since removing the "gluten-free" food from my daily food rotation, hopefully the rest of the inflammation/bloat goes away in the next few days. My "dream" goal weight is 140lbs, I am 5'6", though I may be happy at 150ish since I have been down to 135-140 before and looked unhealthy, but I lost the weight in a very unhealthy way.
    Logging and weighing works. I am not really moving much beyond mowing the lawn and walking around the grocery store.
  • rainalove77
    rainalove77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all! You guys have done amazing so far. I'm sending you all friends request. Hope you all have a great night and here's to a great week!!!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I am 14 months into my journey to lose 150. Just hit -100 last week. 50 left to go. It takes a lot of discipline and consistency and reminding yourself WHY you want to do this.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    About 132-140...
  • Cellhl
    Cellhl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I have to lose 100 pounds. Please add me... we need each others motivation and support. We got this!
  • HazelMayes
    HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I started with about 150 to lose--I'm down almost 40 so I'm about a third of the way there :)
  • Audgiebug
    Audgiebug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose as well. Add me and together we will make the changes to get to the healthier us.
  • SusanParker365
    SusanParker365 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    125 to lose! I know without support it is impossible! Anyone interested, friend request me, I can use the help!
  • richellepatton5
    richellepatton5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a minimum of 100 to lose but would be happy to lose 125. I have people in my life that are supporters but want supporters who have the same common goal - to lose more than 100lbs not just 10.