Looking for friends who have 75-100 lbs to lose.

Kiismyaces
Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
I weigh 203.5 lbs want to get to 128 lbs by Valentine's day. Let's support each other, message me or add me!

Replies

• Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    I've added you as a friend, I need to loose about 75 lbs :)
  • SherleyPerpignan
    SherleyPerpignan Posts: 8 Member
    Hey I was 250lbs a month ago when I started my fitness journey, now I'm down to 232lbs. My goal is 160lbs, send me a msg!
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Hi I need to lose around 45lbs
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Have lost 50lbs already and looking to add another 57lbs to my loss, so feel free to add me x
  • RoxanneTarver
    RoxanneTarver Posts: 17 Member
    I have been the fat girl all my life. I had a hard time in middle and high school. I was bullied. People called me names. I didnt want to go to school. My only escape was food. I had a few friends but after high school we never spoke again. I went to work For 3 years and then got laid off. I havent been back to work in 5 years. I gained more and more weight. I became depressed. My anxiety got way out of control. I took anti anxiety meds every day and i wasn't prescribed them. I just finally needed a change. I went to the dr and i now have been off anxiety meds for six months. And i take prozac daily and i feel great. Now i have the motivation to make a big change in my life. I have never been more motivated than i am now. I feel like a completely different person than i did 6 months ago. I have lost 14 pounds and i have about 60 more to go. Were all gunna struggle and want to quit but i will never quit. I do not want to go back to those dark days. I am very excited to what the future holds for me. Im only 26 years old and i have a whole life ahead of me. Feel free to add me everybody!
  • RSSmith2015
    RSSmith2015 Posts: 10 Member
    I have about 106 lbs. to lose... it's nice to meet people who are facing the same struggles/challenges ~ feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Wow Roxanne you have gone far and what a transformation in such a small amount of time, depression and anxiety is not easy to overcome. I sent you a friendship request.
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    I have just under 100lbs to lose to get to my high goal. Add me!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    I have not been on the scale in a few months, last time I was 316 lbs. I had my daughters wedding, camping with the grandkids, and basically a summer of over indulgence I am sure. I just signed up at Snap Fitness with the plan to work out 5 days a week before work. Trying to plan meals and work outs today. I am on a quest to hit 200lbs or less so I need to lose well over 100lbs
  • Versacam
    Versacam Posts: 109 Member
    Added you!

I have 100lbs to lose too.. and maybe then some more!

• xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    I love all of your stories. I have about 85-100 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight as well. Please feel free to add me. I need motivational partners. people to keep in contact with through MFP, email, snapchat, kik, hangout anything really.....please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks all!!!
  • alexisrp4l
    alexisrp4l Posts: 7 Member
    I'm on a 100lb mission my
  • alexisrp4l
    alexisrp4l Posts: 7 Member
    *myself. Add me!
  • knichols70
    knichols70 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone! Feel free to add me - starting MFP today and looking to get in shape and lose about 75 lbs. Need all the motivation I can get! I've struggled with my weight over the last 20 years and am currently at my highest. Helps to know there are others out there like me. :smile:
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    add me guys! I am 208 trying to get to 150. Once i am approaching this goal i will see if i need to lose more. It all depends on how I look :)
  • Kiismyaces
    Make sure to check out the new group I created "Transform your body by Valentine's day 2016....a 6 month journey!"

Thank you all for the posts :)
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    I'm down 39 pounds after restarting my new journey 76 days ago, looking at losing around 80 more. Kudos to all of you making a change & getting healthier!
  • jennymaassel
    jennymaassel Posts: 6 Member
    Add me; I just started today too!
  • uhhhDoodle
    uhhhDoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Feel free to add me! We have very similar stats and goals!!
  • Kiismyaces
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    I had 75-100 pounds to lose, but am down to the last 1.4# to my goal of 90 pounds lost! Maybe I can bring something to the table from a different viewpoint!? I am about 410 days and going strong! Feel free to add me if you wish! :)
  • mcginnismegan373
    mcginnismegan373 Posts: 3 Member
    I need to lose around 100lbs but I like to take it in small increments, so for right now my goal is to lose 30lbs by Christmas. Add me!
  • martmart42
    martmart42 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone. I have about 75# to loose. I had lost about 35-40# back last year and felt great! My dad became ill in Dec '14 and passed in Feb '15 and during his illness and hospital stay and passing I gained all the weight back plus a few. I want to change that and get back to feeling healthy again. Please add me and lets support each other :)
  • justbreath77
    justbreath77 Posts: 5 Member
    I can always use supportive friends, I have 100+ to lose
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    I have a 130lbs to lose...and I have set my goal to lose 100lbs in a year, and I started 8/1/15. My first small goal is 30lbs by the end of the year...please feel free to add me :smiley:
  • aceswyf
    aceswyf Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm looking to lose more than 100 lbs, I just started in July and have not weighed myself yet. My scale only goes up to 250, so for now, when I step on the scale it doesn't work. My fingers are crossed that one day I'll get on the scale and all of a sudden it will give me my weight! :smiley:

I'd love to find new friends going through this too!
  • Gordo1981
    Gordo1981 Posts: 59 Member
    I need to get down about 100lbs too. Sign me up!
  • jamerle
    jamerle Posts: 5 Member
    Hi , i 'm looking to lose 75 pounds.Last year i lost 53 pounds for my wedding on January 2015 with a start weight of 301 got down to 253. I have put on about 15pounds in the last 7 months. need friends to help motivate . feel free to add me as a friend. Want to lose 30 pounds by my birthday in November 20th.
  • liddlek
    liddlek Posts: 1 Member
    I have been on a journey to really change my lifestyle, to eat healthier, to start exercising and it has really impacted me in so many ways! I joined a challenge group/accountability group where I get daily support, accountability, motivation and recipes/tips. I seriously have fallen in love with the support, my workouts, Clean Eating and Shakeology. I would of give up in the first week if it wasn't for the other people that were in the group. So, after losing 6-8 lbs in 21 days of doing one round of the 21 day fix (many people do multiple rounds-I have girls/guys in my group of all different ages/sizes) and losing 18-20lbs overall just by drinking my shakeology and staying motivated by the girls in my challenge group, I decided that I couldn't keep this a secret. I want to pay it forward and help others to feel the same way that I do!
    So I became a coach, and my job is to help you reach your goals by customizing support, keeping you motivated, accountable and sharing what is working for me with you! If you are interested in hoping in my August challenge group, please message me for more information! I am accepting max of 5 more people into my August group that are ready and willing to take that leap of faith and change their lifestyle! ARE YOU IN!?!
  • misteaplaydo
    misteaplaydo Posts: 10 Member
    btcowboy wrote: »
    I have not been on the scale in a few months, last time I was 316 lbs. I had my daughters wedding, camping with the grandkids, and basically a summer of over indulgence I am sure. I just signed up at Snap Fitness with the plan to work out 5 days a week before work. Trying to plan meals and work outs today. I am on a quest to hit 200lbs or less so I need to lose well over 100lbs