friends!

Options
Hi wonderful mfp'ers, im fairly new to this- started four weeks ago. I am 30 years old, happily married and have three kids. Im super ready and excited about my new lifestyle. Im looking to lose 150+ lbs. I am ready to be healthy and fit :) ive learned so much as a lurker and you all have been so supportive and motivating! Im looking for some friends to help keep me focused and accountable. Im on here every day- multiple times and would love to meet some new friends in this journey! Lets support and help carry each other thru!

Replies

• LessofPenny
    LessofPenny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I fall.....I get up.....I fall....I get up. I do log everyday and my only 3 criteria for friendship is that you have a before type picture, you have an open diary for your friends and that you log your diary on a regular basis. I do all 3.... if you do....I will happily accept a friend request and I do take this seriously so if that motivates you then feel free to friend me. I wish you well on your weight loss journey.
  • becky53012
    becky53012 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friendship and support! Lessofpenny, I can do that! Still learning to navigate on here. I wish you well too!
  • Bruery
    Bruery Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    @LessofPenny that's a great post =)