Carb backloading

Options
i cant believe no one is following this. I lost 25 pounds eating pizza, icecream, white rice. Who follows this program

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight eating whatever I wanted.
    I am not keen on pizza or white rice so your diet wouldn't work for me.
    Glad it does for you.

Cheers, h.

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Link/explanation?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    It's macro timing ...no carbs till later in the day

Still CICO of course

But with unnecessary rules
  • RamonBecerra
    RamonBecerra Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i cant believe no one is following this. I lost 25 pounds eating pizza, icecream, white rice. Who follows this program

• Sued0nim
    Options
    It's because it's not necessary
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 227 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    hmm
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    I lost 56lbs eating white rice, pizza and ice cream..also vegetables, fruits, proteins, carbs, soda, chocolate, wine, chips, fries..ya know ...food
  • RamonBecerra
    Options
    Its up to what kind of high gycilic carbs you want to have. U have to find foods you like. You will get used to eating meat and vegies during the day. I dont even eat carbs everyday ither than the ones that r un my vegies. Carb backloading is awsome for people that work out 2 to 5 days a week. But i do not eat many ir jo carbs at all on my off days This will work for everyone
  • alpha_515
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I tend to eat high carb only on workoutdays though and high fat on non-workout , fasting the whole day. ( best of both worlds :D)

*kitten* yeah energy levels have never been so stable, also the mental alertness due to Ghrelin is insane.

You're doing Intermittent fasting ?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I lost 65 lbs eating whatever I wanted. What's your point?
  • alpha_515
    Options
    Loosing 65 lbs of weight or 65 lbs of fat ? Did you measure your before and after Body fat levels ? That's the point
  • RamonBecerra
    Options
    I fast about 11 to 12 hours a day at the most. I just get . I also read the renagade diet and that was awsome but they believe in fasting for 14 hours. Thats rough. Jennifer the point is people want to losr body fat or fat on their own terms. Sumtin thay makes them feel comfortable and this works for me. Im glad u lost 65 lbs. wat did u do differ
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    Loosing 65 lbs of weight or 65 lbs of fat ? Did you measure your before and after Body fat levels ? That's the point

You're wrong. Excess calories create fat. It doesn't matter where they come from.
  • RamonBecerra
    Options
    I fast about 11 to 12 hours a day at the most. I just get hingry also read the renagade diet and that was awsome but they believe in fasting for 14 hours. Thats rough. Jennifer the point is people want to losr body fat or fat on their own terms. Sumtin thay makes them feel comfortable and this works for me. Im glad u lost 65 lbs. wat did u do differ
    I fast about 11 to 12 hours a day at the most. I just get . I also read the renagade diet and that was awsome but they believe in fasting for 14 hours. Thats rough. Jennifer the point is people want to losr body fat or fat on their own terms. Sumtin thay makes them feel comfortable and this works for me. Im glad u lost 65 lbs. wat did u do differ

• alpha_515
    Options

I fast 20 hours , but I snack on low GI foods like Handful of berries and some almonds or a kiwi fruit. < 300 calories during the fast. Also, train fasted.
  • RamonBecerra
    Options
    If ur super active like me calories are nt really as important. Now i didnt say they arrent important. I work out 3 days week but working on a drilling rig and bust my *kitten* every day physcally.
  • alpha_515
    Options
    I workout 3 days bro Ive realized less is more . Then 1 day of Soccer
  • alpha_515
    Options
    If ur super active like me calories are nt really as important. Now i didnt say they arrent important. I work out 3 days week but working on a drilling rig and bust my *kitten* every day physcally.

Yeah I know what you mean mate trust me done *kitten* load of testing on my self trying different things.

I'm glad you found out whats works for you mate. :)
  • RamonBecerra
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »

I fast 20 hours , but I snack on low GI foods like Handful of berries and some almonds or a kiwi fruit. < 300 calories during the fast. Also, train fasted.

Ur freakn nuts. Lol. I would lose it. *kitten* if that works for u. Dats awsome. So were do u make up all ur pritien. In a shke. Becaue theres no way in hell u can hve a sht load of carbs and like 200 grams of protien un 4 hours. U will freakn eplode
  • alpha_515
    Options
    Hhahaa man I'm a big eater aye..I eat like 500 grams of beef mince at night one sitting. I can consume 2000 calories easily in one go at night. I'm a beast :D
This discussion has been closed.