I m lost! Help!!

Options
Ok- i have been poorly eating for about mmmm almost a year now! I cant wear my clothes anymore and i completely lost track. Tomorrow is a new day and i want to wake up with a plan... I need to get back on track! So ... Help me! What should i try ro stick to tomorrow? How should i eat? I have zero energy and i need to go back to the gym. What coumd be a good boost?

Replies

• pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Pre-planning meals and staying within whatever calorie goal MFP gave you is a good place to start. Energy or not, if it means enough to you, you'll find a way to make it work.
  • lucricia
    lucricia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where do i find meal planning help though? I just need something really simple for the next few days
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You could either google recipes and find ones that have the amount of calories you need, or just eat how you did before but make sure you stick to your calories (either but cutting down on portions, choosing the lower calories options of the foods you would eat, leaving out the higher calorie parts of meals, etc).
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    lucricia wrote: »
    Where do i find meal planning help though? I just need something really simple for the next few days

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/recipes