I want friends that are active.

Options
Im looking for friends to add that will be ACTIVE with me online. I lose motivation when I don't have anyone interacting with me. I had 18 friends just this morning, only 7 were active friends. 2 of them were consistently active. 5 liked everything but never really gave advice or corrected me much.
I don't mean to be a picky person or anything but I'm looking for serious support, so please add me if you're willing to help! Unfortunately I can't help much since I'm only a beginner, but I'll help with whatever I can! :)

Off to bed now- add me or I'll check tomorrow and add anyone willing. Thanks a bunch

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    I am active. Although my Timezone may be a bit skewif as I'm in Australia.
    Um I lift weights, work in a nursing home, studying to be a nurse, I have three kids and a husband. Ooh and I'm one of those crazy people who goes to the gym at 4.30 in the morning.
  • Bruery
    Bruery Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    10-12 hours a week active here, please add if your still looking!
  • jachmannjachmanngmailcom2015
    Options
    Hi. Just started MFP 3weeks ago. So far lost 4lbs. Please add me. I do treadmill workouts 6 days a week and strength 3 days a week. Am super unfit and hoping to turn this around and would like to start a cycling program once I'm fitter. Oh yes, still need to lose 26 lbs .
  • infitspo
    infitspo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just started MFP 3weeks ago. So far lost 4lbs. Please add me. I do treadmill workouts 6 days a week and strength 3 days a week. Am super unfit and hoping to turn this around and would like to start a cycling program once I'm fitter. Oh yes, still need to lose 26 lbs .

Added you! :)
  • jaxjackjackie
    jaxjackjackie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im aiming to log and interact daily for the next 164 days (until my wedding). Would love some more friends :)
  • mlopez26
    mlopez26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    infitspo wrote: »
    Im looking for friends to add that will be ACTIVE with me online. I lose motivation when I don't have anyone interacting with me. I had 18 friends just this morning, only 7 were active friends. 2 of them were consistently active. 5 liked everything but never really gave advice or corrected me much.
    I don't mean to be a picky person or anything but I'm looking for serious support, so please add me if you're willing to help! Unfortunately I can't help much since I'm only a beginner, but I'll help with whatever I can! :)

Off to bed now- add me or I'll check tomorrow and add anyone willing. Thanks a bunch

• mlopez26
    mlopez26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm somewhat active. I work out 3 times a week and try to eat healthy. I'm looking for more active members too. Trying to lose weight before having a baby otherwise the weight will be harder to come off.