I'm New!

Options
Hey everyone. I'm a 23 year old of the female variety. Lost about 47 pounds over the past 3 or 4 years without actually trying too hard. A mixture of getting my heart broken and losing a bit of my puppy fat is what did it I think. I was 161 lbs when I joined MFP but my weight has been going up and down by about ten lbs the past month.

I've decided that I'm going to take this losing weight thing seriously now and I'm very very determined :) There's more info about me in my signature.

On a side note, does anybody know how to change the start weight I entered when I initially joined MFP? Because I've gained weight since then and want it to be accurate :) Thanks!

I look forward following all your weight loss journeys too :)

Replies

• sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome..... you can change it on the home page at the check in, or weigh in......
  • SillyBeans
    SillyBeans Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks, just figured out how :)
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hello! I just had to change my weight to cuz i have gained about 10lbs since i started on here (i lost 20 previously)...so bummed. You can adjust that info by going to settings up by where you can logout of mfp....and it will give you a list...i think it is under edit diet/exercise profile (or something of that nature)
  • jami54
    jami54 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    good luck to you!! Your determination will pay off! feel free to add me for support if you would like!
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Don't be too bummed. Tomorrow is a new a day and a fresh start!!! Just make sure you log all of your food, because sometimes seeing it in black and white you will see that you are slipping and can turn it around. Best of luck!!!!
  • SillyBeans
    SillyBeans Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I've been a bit of a yo-yoer with my weight. Lost about 20 pounds when I was a teenager but put it all back on during my final year of secondary school. Slowly got down to my current weight. I don't feel 'fat' anymore but I do feel chubby so every pound I lose is a bonus to me :)