Netflix workouts

Options
Hi!
I know that Netflix has a lot of workouts on instant (to watch directly to your computer or tv)

Has anyone tried any? And which are your favorites?

Thank!!

Replies

• brekai2003
    Options
    Hi! Yes I was using them until today when they decided that they are going to do DVD's instead of streaming them to you. I really enjoyed the Crunch workouts, 10 minute workouts, and the 15 minute workouts. There are other ones on there but I didn't seem to enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the ones they took off as of today. Good luck! :smile:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    The 10 minute solutions are always fun to try. I've also tested several of the yoga ones - hate some, love some. And Kettlebell DVD are good on there .too.
  • tonyalenore
    tonyalenore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have used the SELF ones, there is 2 or 3 that you can watch online. They last about 30 minutes each. They say you need light dumbells, but I did it without them and my arms were still sore! My arms are weak from having a shoulder back injury though, so you might want them.
  • kjm31
    kjm31 Posts: 5
    Options
    There are a lot of videos that are on there which don't show up in the category listing - you need to search for them directly... some of which are very good. My favorites are Crunch: Super SlimDown, Crunch: Boot Camp Training, Fat Burning Pilates, and Self: Slim and Sleek Fast. A lot of them are pretty decent but to get a real workout you do need to do 2 of them in a row.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    bump - I need to check these out later.
  • richiedbond
    Options
    I would also like to check this out later. So Bump
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    great tip on searching for them. saving this thread for later~!
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I just recently tried to look for workouts, but they were hard to find. I couldn't find a category by browsing, so I did a search for workouts. I will search for the specific ones mentioned, but what is the category, and how do you get to it? Thanks!
  • kjm31
    kjm31 Posts: 5
    Options
    There is no category, unfortunately. When you look at the details of them. they say they're in "Workouts" and "General Strength and Flexibility" but they don't *actually* show up if you browse that category online I think there's some kind of bug - it's been like that forever. Anyway if you type "SELF" and "Crunch" into the search, they all show up. Or, search for a known one like "Crunch: Boot Camp Training" on netflix.com and look at the "related" ones to find more. There are ones by Crunch, 10 Minute Solution, Self, Dance off the Inches, and Trainer's Edge. I have at least 10 of em in my queue. Lots are by Ellen Barrett for whatever reason...

Some titles to check out:
    Self: Bikini Ready Fast - Ellen Barrett - all strength, little to no cardio, but good tape (great scenery)
    Self: Slim and Sleek Fast - Ellen Barrett - polar opposite of Bikini Ready Fast - all cardio plus 1 small strength section
    Self: Your Best Butt Fast - Violet Zaki - ballet/dance, cardio kickboxing and yoga
    Crunch: Super SlimDown - Ellen Barrett - pilates/yoga blend (great way to build strength and get some relaxation in!)
    Crunch: Burn and Firm Pilates - Ellen Barrett - pilates with 3 lb dumbbells - surprisingly good cardio
    Crunch: Boot Camp Training - Sue something - really great, intense, but short - boot-camp style weights and cardio
    Crunch: CardioSalsa - just what it says - lower impact, still good
    10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp - Keli Roberts - basic kickboxing
    10 Minute Solution: Target Toning - light/moderate toning exercises
    Crunch: CardioSculpt - Violet Zaki - cardio and strength training combo, rather light/moderate considering
    Crunch: Candlelight Yoga - Sara Ivanhoe - relaxing/stretch yoga