Need some friends on here! :)

Options
:)hey my names Katie , I'm 20, married with a 2 year old. After I had my baby I never lost the weight off and got really depressed. I'd love to have some more friends on here! Please add me. •Ѕєи∂ιиg уσυ ρєα¢є & ρσѕιтινє νιвєѕ♡•

Replies

• Allthaatgliitters
    Allthaatgliitters Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey im 20 too! Engaged with a one year old who was very very prem :) add me
  • dmpolansky
    dmpolansky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Denise, I'm 37, divorced with 2 daughters (8 & 12). Add me if you like. :)
  • Cheddar90
    Cheddar90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heyo would love some support in continuing to use this app & exercise :)
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! Noel, 24, down 40lbs with ~90 to go
  • gilliansstewart
    gilliansstewart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Gillian, married with a 2 year old! I've got 125lbs to loose
  • marisa1232001
    marisa1232001 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi add me. 19month old twins...need to lose some weight and get fitter!
  • kristirobinson1
    kristirobinson1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25, married with a 2 and 1/2 year old. You can feel free to add me! I'm here daily
  • 1Alexanderia
    1Alexanderia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm a mother of two. Now that I've had my last child, I'm really trying to get the weight off and keep out off for good.
  • roxyjeff25
    roxyjeff25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey im 21 engaged and have a 4 months old son been trying loset at least 5 kilos but cant seem to get the motivation :/
  • yorkshirecath
    yorkshirecath Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy for people to add me. I'm currently doing weight watchers and trying to get back into running.
    I'm 42 and married with 1 son. I've lost 21 pounds so far and am looking to lose at least another 20lbs. I started my weight loss journey in June this yr.
  • knichols31
    knichols31 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, married, and have a 4 month old :) would love new friends anyone's welcome to add me
  • RAM1979
    RAM1979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rachel, two kids, 35, married, and trying to improve my health. Need some support since most people I am friends with aren't into exercise and earring healthy... Too much temptation. Lol