Taking off the baby weight!

staceym722
staceym722 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Its been 5 months since I had my daughter. I have 15 lbs to go to be at pre-baby weight...and then going to try and take off 10 more!

Replies

• mcqlove87
    mcqlove87 Posts: 59
    I'm working on baby-weight too! But mine has been around for just over three years lol My prebaby weight was probably around 125, but that's because I was going to the gym all the time and taking diet pills :(
    I'm already halfway to my goal though! You just have to stick to it, MFP has helped so much!
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    I'm with ya sista! You can totally do it!
    My little man is 7 months. I'm wanting to lose 20-25lbs. That would make me happy. We can do it!!!!

:-)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Welcome! My daughter is just over 5 months also! Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like. Good luck to you!
  • amyc6
    amyc6 Posts: 18 Member
    Congrats! My little girl is 5 months old too! I am still losing weight to get to where I want to be pre-baby. I want to lose 20 more pounds.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    My baby is 6months this week and I got lots to lose! Still had 10lbs to lose before I got pregnant from my first baby and she is almost 6! Hard to do when your focus is on the kiddies!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    First off, congrats on your baby! I lost my 41 pounds of baby weight use MFP and I am now working on those additional 10 pounds that I had on me when I got pregnant! You can do it! My daughter just turned 6 months last week. :happy:
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    My babyis 2 months. I have about 35lbs to lose before I get to my pre weight. But I want to lose 50lbs. Good luck to you. Feel free to add me!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Congrats on the new baby! :) My youngest daughter is 2 and I'm still working on losing the weight I gained while being pregnant with her. Before trying to get pregnant I was 120lbs and now my goal is to get to 130 at least! Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    My baby is sevent monhs. Got back to prepregnancy weight easily, but now I'm ready to lose another 30lbs.

We're all sisters in the struggle. Good luck ladies.
  • CristineD
    CristineD Posts: 59 Member
    I was still carrying around baby weight from my first pregnancy with my daughter (she's 2 and a half) and when I my son was born in January I was the heaviest I've ever been. So far, I've lost 13 pounds and am 2 pounds away from my pre-first baby weight and a further 20 from being my goal weight.
    Am always looking for friends so we can support, encourage and advise each other.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    My baby is 13 months - I didn't join here until she was 8 months and I was almost the same weight as at delivery still! I have 12 lbs to go to prebaby weight and eventually I'll want to lose more than that, but we start trying for #2 soon so I'm not too worried about getting lower than prepregnancy yet.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    my 'baby' is 2 years old now and I have 9 lbs to get to pre-baby weight and then 20-30 to go on top of that. feel free to add me!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    I'm 5 months pp too! What day was ur baby born? Ive lost the weight I gained from her and now I'm trying to lose the weight I gained with my first daughter who is now 20 months lol. Two babies in two years have put a hurting on my body lol
  • staceym722
    staceym722 Posts: 2 Member
    She was born Dec 21.
  • tryinhard2lose
    tryinhard2lose Posts: 25 Member
    Welcome....I just joined here ,but have had soo much support so far. I love it!!! My last daughter will be 6 mos soon and I'm working on getting off the baby weight...I lost alot right before I got pregnant with her,and was so proud I lost it from my other pregnancies. Anyway, we're in this together...Good luck and congrats on your little one!!!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Dec 31 :)
This discussion has been closed.