Mean Girls

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    This will be done in a few in anyone wants some..

af2z8r9kxtbhalmvqeij.gif

Nah got my baby carrots.

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

This will be done in a few in anyone wants some..

af2z8r9kxtbhalmvqeij.gif

3owjvdde1gmm.jpg

• CJisinShape
    edited August 2015
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    No one knows anyone else's story, as evidenced above. Taking someone's behavior, in one moment, is a reflection of yourself, as well. Be the bigger person, and be kind, even when someone else is not.

You don't know what or how she said what she did. Or how I reacted to her. You only know I've chosen to protect her through anonymity and lack of specificity. And that the question was not about her, but generally speaking, when you buck up into people that want to tear you down for no reason.

Yet, in your estimation, that reflects on me.

Your thread title refers to 'Mean Girls' and your story is about this particular girl, and you refer to her speaking to you from 'her tall horse'. Those are your mental reactions to those five minutes of your interaction with her, as you are posting them here, to share with the forum readers. I'm simply saying you don't know why she reacted the way she did (without any details, I can only go off of your judgmental comments). That's what is a reflection of you. Your judgement of her reaction, as posted here, is what comes across as unkind, as you don't know why she reacted that way. Now reread my comment to which you responded.

It is not.

About her.

5th time:

The question was about:

The article.
    Reminded me.
    Of an incident.
    The question was generally.
    How you react.
    When people.
    Verbally put you down.

You do not know anything other than I said she was mean to me. Your judgement of our interaction reflects on you. Sounds like you had a rush to judgement. Because it wasn't and isn't about her OR me. It is a question about life in general. Hence the generalities.

Huh. I think we all can see where you get your tendency to overreact and see the people around you as the mean ones? My original comment was really intended to be a nice comment about seeing behind how people might react in general to something, and just a reminder to be nice. And yet, you've taken that original nice comment and attacked me over it. I wasn't 'judging' your interaction, I was responding to your report of it. I'm sorry that you see things so harshly. How sad.

zjxpjrdd5lr9.jpg

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time in your life, OP.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    No one knows anyone else's story, as evidenced above. Taking someone's behavior, in one moment, is a reflection of yourself, as well. Be the bigger person, and be kind, even when someone else is not.

You don't know what or how she said what she did. Or how I reacted to her. You only know I've chosen to protect her through anonymity and lack of specificity. And that the question was not about her, but generally speaking, when you buck up into people that want to tear you down for no reason.

Your thread title refers to 'Mean Girls' and your story is about this particular girl, and you refer to her speaking to you from 'her tall horse'. Those are your mental reactions to those five minutes of your interaction with her, as you are posting them here, to share with the forum readers. I'm simply saying you don't know why she reacted the way she did (without any details, I can only go off of your judgmental comments). That's what is a reflection of you. Your judgement of her reaction, as posted here, is what comes across as unkind, as you don't know why she reacted that way. Now reread my comment to which you responded.

It is not.

About her.

5th time:

The question was about:

The article.
    Reminded me.
    Of an incident.
    How you react.
    When people.
    Verbally put you down.

You do not know anything other than I said she was mean to me. Your judgement of our interaction reflects on you. Sounds like you had a rush to judgement. Because it wasn't and isn't about her OR me. It is a question about life in general. Hence the generalities.

Huh. I think we all can see where you get your tendency to overreact and see the people around you as the mean ones? My original comment was really intended to be a nice comment about seeing behind how people might react in general to something, and just a reminder to be nice. And yet, you've taken that original nice comment and attacked me over it. I wasn't 'judging' your interaction, I was responding to your report of it. I'm sorry that you see things so harshly. How sad.

m7l949cvmc0i.jpg

• CJisinShape
    Options
    vph2jew8hk3r.jpg
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

yjvcxb72i9sa.jpg

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I feel really bad for you, to be honest.
  • Alluminati
    Options

yjvcxb72i9sa.jpg

9iLpKD.gif
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Hey OP
    9c2.jpg
  • mccindy72
    Options

It is not.

About her.

5th time:

The question was about:

The article.
    Reminded me.
    Of an incident.
    How you react.
    When people.
    Verbally put you down.

m7l949cvmc0i.jpg

olsen.gif
  • CJisinShape
    Options

And that's ok.

You've made your assumptions and you are comfortable with them.

I could tell you things, to refute your assumptions, but would you hear them?

I laugh, I make light-hearted jokes because I am on the end where I know what occurred.

I can tell you personal details about my life - the good and the bad, the sufferings and the joys. I could tell you of my accomplishments, of the bright spots of glory. I could tell you of the sacrifices I've made for others, and the ones others have made for me. I can tell you what I've endured to stand up for what I believe in. I can tell you of the glorious heights and the dark valleys. But what would be the point?
  • CJisinShape
    Options

yjvcxb72i9sa.jpg

9iLpKD.gif

LMAO.
  • Alluminati
    edited August 2015
    Options
    And that's ok.

I laugh, I make light-hearted jokes because I am on the end where I know what occurred.

I can tell you personal details about my life - the good and the bad, the sufferings and the joys. I could tell you of my accomplishments, of the bright spots of glory. I could tell you of the sacrifices I've made for others, and the ones others have made for me. I can tell you what I've endured to stand up for what I believe in. I can tell you of the glorious heights and the dark valleys. But what would be the point?

You're a eagle CJ. Always remember that. Eagles don't fly with sea-gulls.
  • mccindy72
    Options

And that's ok.

tumblr_lznmlmJ6xQ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    was she regina george mean or cady heron mean?

• CJisinShape
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    was she regina george mean or cady heron mean?

More like

73y70838gude.jpg

• CJisinShape
    edited August 2015
    Options

And that's ok.

tumblr_lznmlmJ6xQ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Oh my gosh, even your comebacks are lame. If I were you, responding to the irony of my ironic post about you assuming I was assuming (see what you did there?). I'd go with:

0os4n61cb0yz.jpg

I'm not mad at ya girl!

Have a great day and play nice :)
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    And that's ok.

You're a eagle CJ. Always remember that. Eagles don't fly with sea-gulls.

q9s0lky3el0n.jpg

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Wait...so if the point of the article is her attitude change about walking away from mean people and being over it, why are you airing your grievance about your encounter in a public forum?

I know I missed the gif show, but seriously, I don't understand this post.