53 days in, and 20 lbs down!

Options
2»

Replies

• silverdwillow
    silverdwillow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great, way to go! I was a 14 also and now down to a 10, although a lot different weight. I'm thinking I'm much shorter. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • azucker88
    azucker88 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look great, way to go! I was a 14 also and now down to a 10, although a lot different weight. I'm thinking I'm much shorter. Good luck on the rest of your journey!

Thank you, I'm 5'2, big thighs and hips here! Lol
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!!
  • azucker88
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!!

Thank you
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yes girl yes!! #Goals, Great job girl!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!
  • Fortifitti
    Fortifitti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done. Thanks for sharing.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's looks like so much more than 20lbs! You're looking great.
  • CLaukam
    CLaukam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look fab - well done :)
  • healtheehappee
    healtheehappee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mellybellyface
    mellybellyface Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job! only 53 days!! that's amazing! you must be kicking trash, working hard! keep it up!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Congrats on your success so far.
  • mommyvudu
    mommyvudu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm so happy for you and hope I can claim the same! Or anything near that haha
  • misteaplaydo
    misteaplaydo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    azucker88 wrote: »
    Suhrah623 wrote: »
    I started out where you were and I am down to 170 also :D We got this!!!

Yes we do!!
    You look gorgeous!!!

Thank you
    mommydie wrote: »
    Amazing! What are you doing? Any special diet restrictions other than CICO? What's your workout plan?

I am at the gym 5 days a week, bootcamp 2 days, insanity 1 day, and spinning 2 days, but I am going to trade my spin class for strength training starting this week, then on the weekends I go for long walks. Also I do track my calories, I only drink water, like fifteen 8 oz cups a day, I also cut out pasta, and normal bread, I only use pita or flatbread, I cut out pretty much anything that's full of artificial sweetners, no fried food or butter, and i use little cheese or low cal cheese. Every thing I cut out sounds sad, but I've found ways to make my new diet taste good, and it's really not that bad :)

• misteaplaydo
    misteaplaydo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am just now starting, I read your exercise routine.What did you start doung first? or were you able to work out like that right away?
  • azucker88
    Options
    I am just now starting, I read your exercise routine.What did you start doung first? or were you able to work out like that right away?

I did it all, but I would modify moves, and I stopped modifying once I got stronger, or I'd slow down, but I'd never stop, you got to keep moving :)I was very determined and didn't want to quit
  • azucker88
    Options
    mommydie wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing! I'm so happy for you and hope I can claim the same! Or anything near that haha

You got this, once you put your mind in check it makes everything else easier, keep pushing through
    10075678 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nearly the same as you at the start. I'm 5'3 and 186 lbs. If I can achieve what you have in 53 days, I will be one happy lady!
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    outstanding!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!