How I Lost 80 lbs After Pregnancy ( Pictures in Slideshow Video)

Options
toffee2013
toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
It's crazy to see how big I was after having my daughter in 2012. Not only that, but It's crazy knowing how unfit I was back then too, compared to now.
I couldn't run for longer that 15 minutes in the beginning. Now, I'm competing in CrossFit!
Never say never!! Never say you can't! You can go through a total body transformation but in order to do that you need to accept what you are now and be willing to change it through utter determination.

MyFitnessPal has helped me loads and if it wasn't for the website, I wouldn't have known about macros, calorie deficit. I just wouldn't of know how to have lost weight the healthy way.

I have quite a few pictures, so I've just posted a picture slideshow of how I went from 230 lbs to 145. https://youtu.be/PUwxDMi5_AQ

I have a channel on YouTube, so if you could sub that would be great!

Replies

• get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success! Definitely inspirational.

also, your kid is ADORABLE! :p<3
  • toffee2013
    Options
    get_rucked wrote: »
    Congratulations on your amazing success! Definitely inspirational.

also, your kid is ADORABLE! :p<3

Thank you! Yeah she is ... little nightmare though ha!

• elos18
    elos18 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So pretty! And your bum is incredible!!!!! Go you!! Also, your daughter is so adorable! You must be so thrilled :)
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, my pervious weight was 230lbs I'm down by 31lbs can't wait to get to where you are. Congrats on your success!
  • toffee2013
    Options
    elos18 wrote: »
    You look amazing! So pretty! And your bum is incredible!!!!! Go you!! Also, your daughter is so adorable! You must be so thrilled :)

Haha thanks! Yeah aint no way im going to lose this bum! Thats ok though! x
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Hi, my pervious weight was 230lbs I'm down by 31lbs can't wait to get to where you are. Congrats on your success!

Thank you! You can do it!
  • Suhrah623
    Suhrah623 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You looks AWESOME! congrats :)
  • Parsniphead
    Parsniphead Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are stunning. The last but one picture of you and your daughter is gorgeous. I wouldn't be surprised if your ex is kicking himself. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful. Being happier in your own skin is the greatest achievement of all! Great job!!!
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great slide show! I really need to see these success stories. It keeps me going.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    So glad that I've inspired you lovely ladies :)
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, you and your little one so lovely. Thanks for video..great..it has inspired me to try harder! Thanks.
  • SherleyPerpignan
    SherleyPerpignan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You inspire me big time. You are where I want to be. I gained so much weight during my pregnancy and now I'm scared I won't be able to lose the weight.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    You can always lose weight. The only thing that stops us...is us. What i did was make sure that all my choices were achievable. So, doing a diet where you have to stick to a food plan and restrict certain foods, that would not be achievable long term. I just stuck to eating clean 80 % of the week. Don't put yourselves in a tight box and turn the pressure up. Make every goal realistic and achievable. I still have a drink on the weekend. In fact, I drank every other evening in the beginning ( glass of red) and still lost weight. Cutting it out was not realistic for me but cutting down was.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! Awesome job!
  • CherryBlossom217
    CherryBlossom217 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great, love the lay photo with you and your daughter! I have 10 pounds still to lose after having two children, seeing your video has really motivated me so thank you!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your Daughter is adorable!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
  • courtneycooksey
    courtneycooksey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is incredible! This is the kind of success story I needed, I hope I can do the same.
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    toffee2013 wrote: »
    You can always lose weight. The only thing that stops us...is us. What i did was make sure that all my choices were achievable. So, doing a diet where you have to stick to a food plan and restrict certain foods, that would not be achievable long term. I just stuck to eating clean 80 % of the week. Don't put yourselves in a tight box and turn the pressure up. Make every goal realistic and achievable. I still have a drink on the weekend. In fact, I drank every other evening in the beginning ( glass of red) and still lost weight. Cutting it out was not realistic for me but cutting down was.
    Thanks that was very encouraging. Thank-you for sharing your story. I had my baby in oct 2012. I am 5'2.5 I have 80 pounds to lose now. Your story gave me a shot in the arm. I know I am not giving now. thanks again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!