Looking for friends who have 75-100 lbs to lose.

Options
2»

Replies

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I had 75-100 pounds to lose, but am down to the last 1.4# to my goal of 90 pounds lost! Maybe I can bring something to the table from a different viewpoint!? I am about 410 days and going strong! Feel free to add me if you wish! :)
  • mcginnismegan373
    mcginnismegan373 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100lbs but I like to take it in small increments, so for right now my goal is to lose 30lbs by Christmas. Add me!
  • martmart42
    martmart42 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have about 75# to loose. I had lost about 35-40# back last year and felt great! My dad became ill in Dec '14 and passed in Feb '15 and during his illness and hospital stay and passing I gained all the weight back plus a few. I want to change that and get back to feeling healthy again. Please add me and lets support each other :)
  • justbreath77
    justbreath77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can always use supportive friends, I have 100+ to lose
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a 130lbs to lose...and I have set my goal to lose 100lbs in a year, and I started 8/1/15. My first small goal is 30lbs by the end of the year...please feel free to add me :smiley:
  • aceswyf
    aceswyf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose more than 100 lbs, I just started in July and have not weighed myself yet. My scale only goes up to 250, so for now, when I step on the scale it doesn't work. My fingers are crossed that one day I'll get on the scale and all of a sudden it will give me my weight! :smiley:

I'd love to find new friends going through this too!
  • Gordo1981
    Gordo1981 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need to get down about 100lbs too. Sign me up!
  • jamerle
    jamerle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi , i 'm looking to lose 75 pounds.Last year i lost 53 pounds for my wedding on January 2015 with a start weight of 301 got down to 253. I have put on about 15pounds in the last 7 months. need friends to help motivate . feel free to add me as a friend. Want to lose 30 pounds by my birthday in November 20th.
  • liddlek
    liddlek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on a journey to really change my lifestyle, to eat healthier, to start exercising and it has really impacted me in so many ways! I joined a challenge group/accountability group where I get daily support, accountability, motivation and recipes/tips. I seriously have fallen in love with the support, my workouts, Clean Eating and Shakeology. I would of give up in the first week if it wasn't for the other people that were in the group. So, after losing 6-8 lbs in 21 days of doing one round of the 21 day fix (many people do multiple rounds-I have girls/guys in my group of all different ages/sizes) and losing 18-20lbs overall just by drinking my shakeology and staying motivated by the girls in my challenge group, I decided that I couldn't keep this a secret. I want to pay it forward and help others to feel the same way that I do!
    So I became a coach, and my job is to help you reach your goals by customizing support, keeping you motivated, accountable and sharing what is working for me with you! If you are interested in hoping in my August challenge group, please message me for more information! I am accepting max of 5 more people into my August group that are ready and willing to take that leap of faith and change their lifestyle! ARE YOU IN!?!
  • misteaplaydo
    misteaplaydo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    I have not been on the scale in a few months, last time I was 316 lbs. I had my daughters wedding, camping with the grandkids, and basically a summer of over indulgence I am sure. I just signed up at Snap Fitness with the plan to work out 5 days a week before work. Trying to plan meals and work outs today. I am on a quest to hit 200lbs or less so I need to lose well over 100lbs

• amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more than 100 lbs to lose, currently at 393 lbs and want to be under 200 lbs with my height....started a week back...please add me for sure.