Replies

• missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice :D
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    ok, so it's been almost a week since I started. I decided to alternate with other types of exercise (running or yoga) so I've only done the shred lvl 1 video 3 times but I already notice that it's getting easier. I might move on to level too soon
  • sophomorelove
    Options

* two ( you , damn autocorrect)
  • Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Just done day 6 level one starting to feel it easier than day one, i was told to move on quicker if i felt this but not going to sticking to 10 days for each level, well done everyone so far
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Day 7 level 2! Done!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 8 level 2 done! Taking tomorrow off, and back at it again Monday.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 9 level 2 30DS completed!
  • Louz163
    Options
    Day 9 level 2 30DS completed!

Well done
  • Louz163
    Options
    Just completed day 10 of level 1, cant beileve it after wanting to be sick after day 1 & saying i wasnt gonna do it im pretty happy :-) Start level 2 tomorrow
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Just completed day 10 of level 1, cant beileve it after wanting to be sick after day 1 & saying i wasnt gonna do it im pretty happy :-) Start level 2 tomorrow

That's awesome! I can say I know how you feel because after the 1st day on level 2 I felt like I was going to die (she even tells you she wants you to feel that way, lol.) and I told my husband I didn't know if it was sweat in my eyes or tears, I wasn't sure I could do it.. Lol. I'm looking forward to level 3!
    We can all do this!!
  • natalialikescookies
    natalialikescookies Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started 3 days ago and I'd love to join!
    Today will be d4l1! I wanted to die after day 2 but I pushed through and feel so much better today than I did yesterday! It really dues get easier!
  • Louz163
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started 3 days ago and I'd love to join!
    Today will be d4l1! I wanted to die after day 2 but I pushed through and feel so much better today than I did yesterday! It really dues get easier!

It does first couple days i thought no i cant do it but now ive done 10 days of level 1 so happy i did little nervous for level 2 tomorrow but its another 10 days ( trying to think of it as 10 days rather than 30 ) lol
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    .hey I'm doing both 30DS and T25... Today is number 4.. I'm looking for extremely results
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ive just done level 1 there & from the app on my phone it says ive burned 138 calories, will prob be different for everyone tho
    Can you tell us what is this App please?
  • moochyesh
    moochyesh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    On day six of level one. Today really sucked but back full blast tomorrow.
  • hashimoto2015
    hashimoto2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did 30 day shred couple of months back ....doing jillians ripped in 30 now.... week 1 day 3 done :)
  • Louz163
    Options
    abir888 wrote: »
    Ive just done level 1 there & from the app on my phone it says ive burned 138 calories, will prob be different for everyone tho
    Can you tell us what is this App please?

Its on iphone & called human
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've been working on it again! I did it once before last year and got to level 3, but afterwards, I had injured myself running and hadn't been back on the wagon until now. I'm taking it slow this time and stretching each level to a month before moving on. Congrats on reaching level 2! You'll definitely be a stronger person after you finish!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 10 level 2 finished! Tomorrow is on to level 3!
  • sophomorelove
    Options
    I have a question: Level 1 workout is less challenging at this point. However, I still cannot do full push ups. Should I move on to lvl 2 anyways or first try to master those push ups?