Replies

• Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 today wow was tough but here we go
  • NicoleK31
    NicoleK31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a question: Level 1 workout is less challenging at this point. However, I still cannot do full push ups. Should I move on to lvl 2 anyways or first try to master those push ups?
    I say move on after the 10 days. Everyone's body has it's strengths and weaknesses. I do the modified pushup still and am halfway through level 2 but the advanced ab moves are too easy for me. Just push yourself and do the hardest level variation you can for each exercise. :smile:
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is my fourth time doing the 30 day shred. I love it. Results are awesome if your really dedicated.
  • lisa0brit0
    lisa0brit0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This happened to anyone else? During the first circuit on level 3 i get a massive headache, maybe i'm straining my neck or something when i do the superman?
  • mommyvudu
    mommyvudu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!!!!
  • emiliebecause
    emiliebecause Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to start this tomorrow too! I'm scaaaaaared. haha
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    NicoleK31 wrote: »
    I have a question: Level 1 workout is less challenging at this point. However, I still cannot do full push ups. Should I move on to lvl 2 anyways or first try to master those push ups?
    I say move on after the 10 days. Everyone's body has it's strengths and weaknesses. I do the modified pushup still and am halfway through level 2 but the advanced ab moves are too easy for me. Just push yourself and do the hardest level variation you can for each exercise. :smile:
    that makes sense, thank you

• twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 3!
  • ChopChaney
    ChopChaney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you even lift?
  • Louz163
    Options
    Been sore today after starting level 2 yesterday but back on it today
  • twinjamom6
    Options

My elbows are sore! Level 3 is tough!!
  • Louz163
    Options

Only done 2 days of level 2 its tough but i enjoy it, nervous for level 3 but thats nexts worry for me lol
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey. This is my 4th time doing this shred... Yesterday I was struggling to workout because I'm doing focus T25 as well and today was double day workout.. I feel so good I did them both..
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 2 level 3. It's hard for me, but I did it!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 3 level 3. Sweat was pouring off me.
  • twinjamom6
    Options

Only done 2 days of level 2 its tough but i enjoy it, nervous for level 3 but thats nexts worry for me lol

Level 3 is alot of plyometrics and the walking pushup and

Level 3 is alot of plyometrics and it's the plank rows with leg raises and traveling push-ups that was getting me. When she says it's no joke, she's not kidding! Lol. Day 3 level 3 done, but man I miss level 1. Lol.
  • gemmamarie1
    gemmamarie1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've done this intermittently a few times before whilst doing other things alongside but struggling a bit with exercise at the moment due to time. I've got two young boys and went back to work after maternity leave a few months ago so add in fact that my husband works shifts and I'm not left with much time to get to the gym or running like I used to and the pounds are piling on! Just pulled up this app again and feeling really motivated to lose weight then saw this thread and thought what a great idea it is! So, day 1 of workout 1 done this morning! I feel really inspired by the success stories so well done everyone and good luck to those just starting too!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    I've done this intermittently a few times before whilst doing other things alongside but struggling a bit with exercise at the moment due to time. I've got two young boys and went back to work after maternity leave a few months ago so add in fact that my husband works shifts and I'm not left with much time to get to the gym or running like I used to and the pounds are piling on! Just pulled up this app again and feeling really motivated to lose weight then saw this thread and thought what a great idea it is! So, day 1 of workout 1 done this morning! I feel really inspired by the success stories so well done everyone and good luck to those just starting too!

That's the first step!
    I can relate to your story.
    I have 3 kids under 2 so I'm super busy! My husband is up and out the door by 530 and then I have kids to get ready for the bus by 7. I decided I had to do something. My day starts at 330 to get the workout in before I get my husband up then kids start waking up and sometimes even join me for a workout. I'm just into level 3 but I'm already seeing results so I'm going to repeat the shred and then go to her Ripped on 30.

Welcome!
  • gemmamarie1
    gemmamarie1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

That's the first step!
    I have 3 kids under 2 so I'm super busy! My husband is up and out the door by 530 and then I have kids to get ready for the bus by 7. I decided I had to do something. My day starts at 330 to get the workout in before I get my husband up then kids start waking up and sometimes even join me for a workout. I'm just into level 3 but I'm already seeing results so I'm going to repeat the shred and then go to her Ripped on 30.

Welcome!

[quote="nwoodrum2011;33646876"

Wow, I really have no excuses then! 3.30 start! my eldest is often up from fivish and I did think with this at least doing it from home means I can get it done first thing before work. I have all the good intentions of doing it when they're in bed at night but by that time I honestly just want to go to bed myself!!! I'm thinking of doing a couple of circuits of this one (probably getting a little ahead myself on this one!!) then I plan on getting the Ripped in 30 and giving that a go!

• twinjamom6
    Options
    That's the first step!

Welcome!

[quote="nwoodrum2011;33646876"

Wow, I really have no excuses then! 3.30 start! my eldest is often up from fivish and I did think with this at least doing it from home means I can get it done first thing before work. I have all the good intentions of doing it when they're in bed at night but by that time I honestly just want to go to bed myself!!! I'm thinking of doing a couple of circuits of this one (probably getting a little ahead myself on this one!!) then I plan on getting the Ripped in 30 and giving that a go!

I so know what you mean! I'm ready for bed by 7 but usually don't get there until 9 most nights. My twins are up at 3 to eat and then I go get my sweat on. It's hard sometimes because I want to stay in bed alot. I've been doing it though. Now it's becoming second nature. I was super sore this morning and wanted to rest but my mind was not having that so I pushed through level 3. I did just buy Ripped in 30 and the 6 Week 6 Pack.