Need to lose over 100 lbs???

Options
2»

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 44lb and still have 90-95 to go.. Anyone feel free to add me and we can support eachother :)
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I need to loose way over a 100 but I'm with ya!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Not far in to the 230 pounds I want to lose. You or anyone else is welcome to add me.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have at least 160 more to loose. I am only down 12 pounds in the last month since I started. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Jamie_Schwartz
    Options
    I've got about 149 to lose myself. I'm making better food choices and some days I'm motivated to get on my treadmill and exercise. Other's it's just not there. I need all the encouragement I can find! The holiday weekend was horrible for me and some of the others at work who are also dieting too. I definitely need to plan better over the 4th of July weekend.

6446905.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Worldchanger
    Options
    Just beginning the journey (again) I need to lose 118 lbs. When I quit smoking 12+ years ago I learned a lesson that has helped me to become a much stronger person. Never give up trying to give up! No matter how impossible or hard it appears to be. It took me 12 years from the time I really decided I wanted to quit smoking to do it but I have been free from it for a little over 12 years now! Now it is my weight to contend with. I have learned within the past year that I self sabotage and I've had a self hatred, no wonder I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror! With the help of a free .pdf download fro Zig Ziglar I started doing affirmations and it has significanlty increased how I feel about myself and in turn how I am getting along better with others. I really believe I can do this now with the support of everyone here. I'm so happy I found this site. Thank you.
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way! My problem is that starting this wknd I will be working 12 hour shifts, leaving little time to prepare and eat before trying to get in 8 hours of sleep. I wll also have to bring food to get me through those long shifts. Helpful advice anyone? Please feel free to add as friend.