Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

1 year ago with 8 months work

AlciaMode
AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
edited August 2015 in Success Stories
d2wvslg9j3l5.jpg
These pictures are exactly a year apart. August 10th 2014 and August 10th 2015. I did not start my weightloss journey till January 2015. Thanks to my fitbit, my fitness pal, nike trainer, and couch 2 5k I have gone from 209lbs to 172lbs. I feel so much better about myself and hope to never let myself go again. The most important thing that I did was change my relationship with food. Thanks to logging and watching the vitamins and macros I have come to understand food for it's nutrition and not it's comfort. It was not easy. I had a couple of months of stagnation, but it has been worth it and I am not done yet. Just lowered my goal weight from 150 to 140 and a deadline of January 2016. Wish me luck!

Replies