6ft+ tall men!

Options
2»

Replies

• ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    6ft 1in here and sitting at 169lbs. Started at over 318. Lost over 130lbs and still was really unhappy with the way I looked and felt so started working with a trainer on a resistance program. The difference, just in a few months has been dramatic. Should have started sooner, but such is life.
  • EnriqueLuviano
    EnriqueLuviano Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    6ft 183lbs at the moment, 3-4 years ago I was 240 pounds and dropped to 165. I would recommend not to bulk until you have dropped down to 10% body fat, It is alot easier to maintain when you lift weights and reverse diet.
  • bship15
    bship15 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 6'4 currently 311 lbs. I used to be super active and got lazy and stopped going to the gym after my daughter was born 3 years ago. I am looking to get back to the 240 range at least to start. Feel free to add me.
  • thegreatmd
    thegreatmd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Is it bad that I saw your post and immediately thought, "tall, hot men!! Yes, I definitely want to get in on this post!"

I've spent the last 8 years in a town where, at 5'9", I was often the tallest PERSON in the room! There is something just so sexy about a taller man!!!

Good luck with your endeavors gentlemen!