new!

Options
hi, im a teen just starting mfp, hope to make some friends and find support! (losing weight would be nice too) :bigsmile: hows this site working for you?

Replies

• Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome....
    Add me to your friends if you would like.
  • darkdestiny7
    Options
    This site works great. I didn't really realize how much I was eating until it was all laid out in front of me. And being held accountable for everything I consume helps me resist the urge to snack. I lost a pound this week after tearing my hair out for months trying to figure out why the scale wouldn't budge. And the others here keep me motivated. Good luck and welcome! Add me if you would like a friend :)
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SITE!!! :oD Actually, I'm kind of addicted to the internet, so this site is faaaaaabulous for me. I spend far too much time here and on Facebook. I'm really enjoying the camaraderie and I love being able to physically SEE what I've been eating and how much I've been exercising. And when I get frustrated . . . I go to the "success stories" on the message boards and look at other people's pictures to give myself motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want and, most importantly, GOOD LUCK!!
  • heavenlybet
    Options
    This is a great site and if you have a smart phone the app rocks!! Logging everything you eat and the calories you burn is the best way to make a lifestyle change! Good luck!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    Hey! I just started about a week ago. I really like this site, it's great and there is alot of support.