Looking for buddies

Options
Looking for people to help keep me motivated. My final goal is to lose 70lbs. Im increasing my daily water which was about 0 a day.. I know that's horrible.. Trying to get off my coke addiction.. Caffeine was my life.. Not ready to eat healthier (because I'm in love with unhealthy foods) but control my portions. Which I'm not good at. So I could use motivation lol :) add me :)

Replies

• Dentyne12
    Dentyne12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristy, I just started myself. Need to lose about 80lbs. Lost 5 in one week but I know that is not normal nor will it continue. You have to eat healthy. It won't work if you don't. I was the same way. Easier to eat bad then have to think and plan what I was going to eat. Now I eat snacks that curb my appetite for chocolate. :) Feel free to add me. Good luck! You can do it!!!
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like--anyone can.
  • M_on_the_run
    M_on_the_run Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am looking for friends and have about 60 lbs of baby weight to lose!
  • ptcarlot
    ptcarlot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the "Beginning!" Unhealthy foods sure taste good, js! I too need motivation as I'm wanting to shed 50 lbs.
  • amandawelches
    amandawelches Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to shed 45 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • Lcedillo9801
    Lcedillo9801 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to shed 45 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
    You can do it. Lost 80 lbs since last April. Best thing I have ever done!!! Add me if you want support.
  • noraofthefuture
    noraofthefuture Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We can motivate each other! Add me !
  • xxSeinna
    xxSeinna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If someone's active feel free to add me :)
  • chorusincrystal
    chorusincrystal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about the same. Currently 220, aiming for at least 150. Anyone is free to add me, because I'm really wanting some accountability here.
  • Uncleryno
    Uncleryno Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Looking for buddies for motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • AnnieJaneW
    AnnieJaneW Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Australia, and we don't use pounds, we use kg so I just converted what I want to lose! I'm wanting to lose around 12kg, which is around 26-27 pounds I think. I'm a very active user so feel free to add me :blush:
  • marjikaparji
    marjikaparji Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for people to work on this together. I'm looking for a partner to work with on accountability! Feel free to add and message me if you want and we can do this together!
  • rchristick
    rchristick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get rid of a coke addiction too and a love for unhealthy food. I want to lose 40 lbs. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • rchristick
    rchristick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    rchristick wrote: »
    I'm trying to get rid of a coke addiction too and a love for unhealthy food. I want to lose 40 lbs. Feel free to add me. :-)

• mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know you can be successful ☺ Feel free to add
  • vueann
    vueann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too... I'm looking to lose 50 lbs.
  • misspinksparkles
    misspinksparkles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to eat healthier and lose about 50lbs. I would love some support and I love to support others :). Feel free to add me.
  • Bruery
    Bruery Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hey Kristy - good luck with that goal... focus small and and it all adds up! Here for suport if you need any additional =)
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I've sent a few friend requests out. I'm looking to lose about 40lbs, then go from there.
  • kerryengland90
    kerryengland90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to gain 5-10 pounds of lean weight but find it hard to get to my daily calories eating healthy food. Need friends for advise and motivation.