Back at it & looking for friends!

Options
I'm back on the weight loss journey after taking a little hiatus. Most of my mfp are now inactive so I'm looking for some new friends to keep me motivated. I'm a plus sized chick trying to get back to "onederland" haha!

Replies

• Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me
  • richo59
    richo59 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Celeste305
    Celeste305 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would really like to have some weight loss partners, I'm also a plus size girl, but I'm setting some goals to change that and would really like to see my goals achieved with support!!
  • ashtem10
    ashtem10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im currently 82kgs and my goal is 62kgs. I also need friends to help motivate me during this extremely hard journey of weight loss. I lack confidence and have low self esteem. This weight loss with help me over come these and needs friends to help.
  • Bruery
    Bruery Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you have room and can tolerate daily humor...
  • BabiesAndBarbells
    BabiesAndBarbells Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm plus size ish... For now! I could def use more fitness friends for motivation!
  • Redrover1702
    Redrover1702 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a plus size chic too looking for friends. Feel free to add me.
  • lauralash1024
    lauralash1024 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I used this app on and off for a while, never used the community so I would love to connect with people too. Maybe it will help me get back on track
  • CuhhJuhh
    CuhhJuhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not really plus sized at all, but I am trying to loose weight. Add me if you want, I could use the motivation of having friend on the app(:
  • Twakes558
    Twakes558 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I added you all!
  • kerryeightysix
    kerryeightysix Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me If you like, I'm 29 and from Western Australia. I have lost weight through mfp and then gave up and put more weight back in than I lost in the beginning! I need encouragement and would love to encourage and support you. Last time I didn't add any friends so I'm hoping this time it will keep me motivated and engaged!! Xx
  • mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! ☺ Feel free to add me