Isagenix weight loss solution. ????

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsroldan
    mrsroldan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't get pulled in by their marketing! You'll just waste your money, drink a lot of chemicals and it will do absolutely nothing positive for you.

w53wfwpv588a.gif

Thank you for your honest opinion.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    mrsroldan wrote: »
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    There are no toxins in your body that need to be cleansed if your liver and kidneys do their job. If they do not, then you need a doctor, not an over-priced woo product designed to slim your wallet. Please don't be sucked in by this stuff.

This.
    Thank you. I appreciate your honesty

What?? NO!

These infidels and ingrates are lying, I tell you! They have no appreciation for the rigorous science and careful research that has gone into the one-and-only cleanse worth using, recommended for you right here on MFP by none other than @tincanonastring himself. I am but his humble agent of truth.

Step up right here, little lady, and feast your eyes on the glory of the Master Peep Cleanse:

uigpndmtix0p.jpg

It's a cleanse experience like none other. Guaranteed!

Please enclose a generous check or money order. Peeps ain't cheap.

P.S. Keep hanging out here. You can lose weight safely and effectively without 'cleanses' <3

Thank you for your representation. I appreciate your support of my patented monoglucosaccharide toxin cleansing process.

Upon seeing your post, I checked the The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM), Inc. franchise records and noticed that your monthly franchisee fee has not been paid in...ever. Please remit proper payment asap to avoid the standard 10% late fee. Your franchisee account has been noted of this advisement.

Thanks,
    Mgmt