Doing weight loss alone.

Options
2»

Replies

• beccaecca
    beccaecca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm alone on this journey as well. I tried about every diet or weight loss plan out there and can't hold motivation long enough to see success. Temptation takes the best of me most days but I keep trying. I don't want to quit this time and look back on this moment a year from now wishing I hadn't given up.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been trying to lose weight for over 10 years. Last year, I decided to really commit and I've been logging daily and exercising5-6 times a week since then. I'm pretty proud to say I'm almost at my goal weight. Losing weight is about consistency and making small changes over a long period of time. Some days will be harder and that's when reaching out for support becomes crucial.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • SennaArshad
    SennaArshad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have been trying to lose weight all on my own too! I am 22 and a Type 1 Diabetic. I found that since I managed to maintain good blood sugars I put on weight which I really wasn't happy about out. Unfortunately, my family isn't very health conscious and I always have been due to the diabetes. It's resulted in me pursuing this journey on my own. I've also been trying to eat healthier in general! Feel free to add me