Gained 5 kilos in 3 weeks

Options
Trying to keep it as lean as I can need friends who got same weight gain goals..:)

Replies

• AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Just be aware that a lot of that weight will be water and glycocen, not fat and definetly not muscle. That is normal if you recently increased your calorie intake.
    What are your goals?

Do keep in mind that it is impossible to gain only muscle. Best case scenario half of your weightgain will be muscle and the other half fat.
  • szeu118
    szeu118 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AsISmile wrote: »
    Just be aware that a lot of that weight will be water and glycocen, not fat and definetly not muscle. That is normal if you recently increased your calorie intake.
    What are your goals?

Do keep in mind that it is impossible to gain only muscle. Best case scenario half of your weightgain will be muscle and the other half fat.
    Exactly brah u r right but I'm just measuring what I see in scale hahah lean mass is the goal
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    szeu118 wrote: »
    AsISmile wrote: »
    What are your goals?

Exactly brah u r right but I'm just measuring what I see in scale hahah lean mass is the goal

You should also take body measurements and possibly even pictures.
    Sometimes those show more change than the scale.