Alphabetical Sort of My Fitness Pal's Food Library as well as my own foods that I enter.

Options
Alphabetical Sort would be so great. I find I get tired of looking up and down the lists of my recent foods and foods I have specifically entered. Is there a way to sort alphabetically. We would just have to learn how to enter them properly as the current Library is already set up. Instead of Walmart tomatoes I'd like to enter Tomato: fresh or Tomato: canned and then perhaps put in the brand, not the store. Tomato: Canned: Aylmer, diced or whole or crushed, three separate entries one for diced, one for whole and one for crushed.
There is a great food library created in books by Corinne T. Netzer. I have a couple of her books and I'm sure there are new ones as new foods are created every day. Be nice to tie into something like that so someone else is creating the database for us with the ability to enter new foods ourselves that would show up in our own favorites but a button to submit that food to My Fitness Pal with the ability to add a photo of the label (make that two photo's, one of the front label and the other of the nutritional information:. Is anything like this being worked on?

Replies