Every Little Bit

Options
GLJezebel
GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
I started MFP on May 5, 2011 with the mindset that THIS TIME I will really follow through and do it. I have tried NutriSystem (twice) and hated the food so FAIL. I have done WW on my own twice, first time successfully losing about 45 pounds and the second time not really trying so no success. Of course, I have gained back all that I have lost previously, plus some, because I don't feel that I really learned how to eat and be healthy. Since May 5, I have stuck to it, following the advice from everyone on MFP - if you bite it, write it. I log every single thing I eat and drink. I am exercising at least 5 days a week. I am down 10.9 pounds and 12 inches. I am just tickled pink!!

Replies

• need2lose31
    Options
    Awesome Job! I started about the same time and also down 10pounds ;) I wish I would have take measurements. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!