Anyone in their 20s?

Options
I'm Lyssa! I'm almost 21, 5'2, and 128lbs. I live in MO. My goal is about 115. For exercise I Rollerblade most mornings before work. I go for about an hour and I average about 12miles. I would rather be friends with people my age so I can have a little more in common.

Replies

• SamGonsalves2013
    SamGonsalves2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm sam! 23 years old, 5"11' and around 170lbs. I'd like to be 155-160ish (I lift weights and have some muscle)..just started adding cardio to my workouts about a month ago :)
  • megan_dotson
    megan_dotson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Megan! I'll be 20 in September!! Feel free to add me!
  • LaVidaDeNiki
    LaVidaDeNiki Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Niki! I just turned 23 a month ago and my goal is to lose 15 pounds to start off with. Hope we all can stay connected to motivate !!!!! Good luck!!!!!
  • KirstyBabesX
    KirstyBabesX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm kirsty, turned 23 last month and looking to lose at least 25lbs. Feel free to add me
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 :neutral: but I live in MO too! KCMO! I'm looking to lose 15-20 lbs with IIFYM (If it fits your macros). Feel free to add me!!
  • islambelz
    islambelz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Islam 23, 6" I lost 17 kg that's around 35 pounds I have been lifting weights for 3 years and now I'm doing carb cycling diet and it would be awesome to have friends intrested in fitness. #staymotivated
  • LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the adds. Feel free to shoot me a message! :)
  • _MaraReNay
    _MaraReNay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, im new to myfitnesspal. My name is Mara and Im 20 years old. I set a goal to loose a minimum of 65 pounds. Hopefully i loose more but I will be happy just to reach that goal for now. I also want to work on my shape while i loose weight by exercising to tone up. If anyone has any suggestions for me or is also on a plan similar to minee please feel free to give me a shout! Ive been learning how to eat healthier and make healthier choices to help my weightloss. I have a ton of recipies that i have tried so far and some that I created on my own! I'll probably share most of them on my profile once i have tried them. Hopefully some of you will try them and love them too! Good luck everyone (:
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi im natalie, im 23 and im looking to lose 21lb to start off with. Feel free to add me :)
  • PamH_8807
    PamH_8807 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Pam and I'm 26 looking to lose about 10 pounds. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • kryss247
    kryss247 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm krys ! 24 yrs old. Looking to loose 35 pounds :) anyone can add me :)
  • piya121
    piya121 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Piya and I'm 21 years old. I am looking to lose 65 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    As of today, I can no longer say I am :(
  • kennmarin
    kennmarin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Kendall! I'm 21 and looking to lose 30 pounds! I need support buddies, so feel free to add me! :)
  • Brandi92809
    Brandi92809 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im Brandi and I am 27! I am from Georgia! ^_^
  • andieshines
    andieshines Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 and I used to workout a ton, but in the past two years have gained about 40 lbs. my goal is to lost those 40 at the least. I'm 5'8 and 244 currently. I'm an athletic build and naturally have muscle so right now I'm a doing a lot of cardio which will also tone. I played tennis in college so it's disappointing that I let myself get to this point. I know how this process goes! Add me!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    As of today, I can no longer say I am :(

Happy birthday!!

I turned 30 earlier this year, so also cannot say I'm in my 20's. I live 10 miles from the MO border, though (I live in IA).

Also, I just have to say that averaging 12 mph on roller blades and keeping that pace going for an hour sounds impressive.
  • Kayk32
    Kayk32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    26 here and signed up today looking to lose weight get healthier and would love to share and help support others!
  • KO2MO3
    KO2MO3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    27 here :)
  • sypher_1994
    sypher_1994 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I am tom aged 20 and weigh in at 208lb looking to gain anouther 12lb maybe more muscle not fat feel free to add me need motivation !!!