Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends! 150 pounds to lose!

I have 150 pounds to lose. Looking for friends to motivate and laugh with along the way! :)

Replies

• carmel199
    carmel199 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm pushing for 70 feel free to add me .
  • Psyche3838
    Psyche3838 Posts: 25 Member
    I have 172 to lose!
  • bb1lopez
    bb1lopez Posts: 81 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi!
    A new group has been created if you are interested titled "Lose weight and get healthy!! WOMEN ONLY" This is a motivational and support group for overweight women who want to lose weight between 40-100 lbs. I have just been promoted to a group leader. :)
    I need to lose 134lbs, so I am in this for the long haul. Together we can support each other to lose the weight. Feel free to join the group and/or add me as friend. :)
  • MyWeigh94
    MyWeigh94 Posts: 28 Member
    I have about 120 more to lose! 47 lost already. Adding you!
  • YolandaMoore1
    YolandaMoore1 Posts: 3 Member
    bb1lopez wrote: »
    Hi!
    A new group has been created if you are interested titled "Lose weight and get healthy!! WOMEN ONLY" This is a motivational and support group for overweight women who want to lose weight between 40-100 lbs. I have just been promoted to a group leader. :)
    I need to lose 134lbs, so I am in this for the long haul. Together we can support each other to lose the weight. Feel free to join the group and/or add me as friend. :)

• ruthbaumanis
    ruthbaumanis Posts: 1 Member
    I have lost over 100 pounds but still have another 40 to go. Do I qualify to join in?
  • YolandaMoore1
    YolandaMoore1 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi bb1lopez:
    I would love to join your group - I could use all the encouragement I can get and in turn, I hope I can encourage others!

Yolanda
  • tthoma5201
    tthoma5201 Posts: 63 Member
    I have about 120 to lose. I'd love to be your friend!
  • suzettedees
    suzettedees Posts: 85 Member
    Positive supportive friends are great motivators. I try to be
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    I have 100+ lbs to lose. I'll sent some add requests, always good to have some friends.
  • darrenselvey528
    darrenselvey528 Posts: 37 Member
    Feel free to add
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    I'm in at around 120 to lose.. Add me!
  • Rblake3699
    Rblake3699 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm definitely in! I broke my ankle and need to lost that much! I've started today. First thing is Zumba class. I did it sitting in my chair....have to being somewhere!
  • lynnyscot
    lynnyscot Posts: 28 Member
    I have about 150 to lose please add me
  • _Chack_
    _Chack_ Posts: 21 Member
    I have 200 to lose and just getting started! Feel free to add me!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    I'm one week in & have 100lbs to lose..can use some support on this journey..no quitting this time :triumph: add me!!
  • ClaresTime
    ClaresTime Posts: 8 Member
    Im in! 140lbs to lose here and today is my first day (again!) x
  • alittleglitter
    alittleglitter Posts: 8 Member
    Add me! :) support is everything!
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    edited August 2015
    My long range goal is something over 150, haven't decided honestly. But currently I am focused on 50. But yeah I got a lot to lose. Add me :smiley:
  • smtaylo85
    smtaylo85 Posts: 1,269 Member
    81 pounds to go for me