• OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yooooooooooooo. Active on MFP hit me up
  • dinagurl59
    dinagurl59 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• jondrouillard
    jondrouillard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

• annamade
    annamade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking for some weight loss buddies to help me shed these pesky extra pounds. Feel free to add me please and thank you! :)
  • josuezam4mx
    josuezam4mx Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Any soccer player around here? Add me :)
  • aliali819
    aliali819 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Getting lean
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP. I have a handful of friends but they are fairly quiet. Would love some friends who will interact and comment, not just like. I am a daily user who has lost a total of 49 lbs since Aug 2011. I no longer consider this a journey so much as a lifestyle. I seem to have lost some motivation since May and am looking for people who can help motivate me as much I want to motivate them. If that's you, please send a FR :)
  • mznavarro18
    mznavarro18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some friends to have more accountability advice and recipe ideas! I am trying to lose a lot of weight and am lifting and counting macros so anyone in this type of eating style add me!
  • Kari19942015
    Kari19942015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I'm always willing to make new friends I am hoping to meet more ppl with the same goal as me to lose weight and to try to be a lil healthier!
  • WantMyEnergyBack
    WantMyEnergyBack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add, I'm rededicating myself to actively tracking food and exercise. I'm looking forward to sharing the journey
  • pinayfit90
    pinayfit90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Will add everyone..:-)
  • Jolisue
    Jolisue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational buddies so if you're one add me
  • Zulla88
    Zulla88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! It's been difficult for me to consistently track everything so I hope that I can find buddies and we can keep each other accountable.
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    More friends = more motivation and support. Feel free to add
  • Joeyhester36
    Joeyhester36 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just started my weight loss journey again and I've been on MFP for 3days. I'm also tracking my progress on YouTube. My channel is Scrape the plate.
  • FelonE1
    FelonE1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm Paul,currently dieting down to single digit bf. Looking to compete in my first comp next year. If I can help in anyway let me know :)
  • mermaiidmariia
    mermaiidmariia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Needing all the support I can get! ❤️✌
  • yulietter
    yulietter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would also like to have friends here to support each other in this journey to better versions of ourselves:-)
  • brettb97
    brettb97 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    More the merrier :)
  • jordanbird84
    jordanbird84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Shameful request for friends from the UK. Me and my partner are on joint diet and have been using MFP for four days now and I'm addicted. Can't wait for the first weigh in :) Please feel free to add me I'd love to know more about you all.