Green Smoothie cleanse

Options
Hi has anyone done the 10 day green smoothie cleanse? I did back in Feb for a short period of time and lost 10lbs, my husband lost 40lbs. I'm just started back doing my version of it. Today is day 3 and I feel it working all ready. I have green smoothies for breakfast and lunch, and protein and veggies for dinner. For snack I have raw nuts, trail mix, fresh fruit or veggies and 90oz of water or more. Other than water I'll drink green tea. Let me know if some of you are doing similar or has in the past.

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Where does the green smoothie go?
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Why do you hate yourself so much?

How did your husband lose 40 pounds in ten days?

What are you cleansing?

Did you regain the ten pounds you initially lost, and if so, why are you doing the same thing again instead of trying something different like a modest caloric deficit?
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Where does the green smoothie go?

Well that's the mystery you see...
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    nothing is magic in the green smoothie. You lose weight when your daily calorie intake is less than your calorie expenditure. (though if you don't eat a lot of veggies, there could be some awesome nutrients in the smoothie, depending on what's in it)
  • kristyhartley
    kristyhartley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi has anyone done the 10 day green smoothie cleanse? I did back in Feb for a short period of time and lost 10lbs, my husband lost 40lbs. I'm just started back doing my version of it. Today is day 3 and I feel it working all ready. I have green smoothies for breakfast and lunch, and protein and veggies for dinner. For snack I have raw nuts, trail mix, fresh fruit or veggies and 90oz of water or more. Other than water I'll drink green tea. Let me know if some of you are doing similar or has in the past.

I'm trying this just started on Monday. So you have a normal(ish) dinner? I'm confused as to how this works of you just do smoothies all day, if you can snack (healthy) in between. Any guidance you would provide is appreciated! thanks!