starting over...AGAIN

Options
Hello, my name is Summer. I live on Central Ohio. Looking for some support. I am 100 pounds away from my goal weight. I have a physical job and need to be on better shape.

Replies

• NJDad
    NJDad Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Starting over again and 75 pounds to go. What are you doing?
  • Damien_Scott
    Damien_Scott Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    weight loss is at least 80% diet and 20% exercise. pick up a digital food scale and measure everything you eat. as long as you stay within your daily goal you will lose weight.
  • Neversettle78
    Neversettle78 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    weight loss is at least 80% diet and 20% exercise. pick up a digital food scale and measure everything you eat. as long as you stay within your daily goal you will lose weight.

What he said!
  • judikahler
    judikahler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Msscott79
    Msscott79 wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Summer. I live on Central Ohio. Looking for some support. I am 100 pounds away from my goal weight. I have a physical job and need to be on better shape.

Congratulations on making the decision to get healthy! YOU CAN DO IT! It will take determination, persistence, and hard work. Have you ever thought about your "why?" I mean why it is so important to you to get healthy? I encourage you to think about it. Then write it out and put it some place (or multiple places) where you can keep it in front of you.

I am sure that you know that you need to eat healthy and get your body moving to help achieve your goal. What type of motivation are you looking for?
  • rebeccagoadr
    rebeccagoadr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting over AGAIN for the umpteenth time. I would really like to make it this time. I have some brand new clothes I would really like to get into someday. Exercise is my BIGGEST downfall. I hate to sweat. I have about 50 lbs to go.
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I hear ya girl! I am starting over again also and have 30-40 lbs to go. Man, this 'starting over' stuff really blows.... Day 1 of then 30 DS down!
  • mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I understand what you are going through. Feel free to add me ☺