I need to lose weight but can't do it alone!

Options
I'm a 30 year old mother of 3, ages 5, 3 & 7 months! I did great losing the weight after the first child but haven't done so great after the other 2. I want my kiddos to have a happy, healthy mother!! In addition to that, it will also boost my self esteem! I need all the support & motivation I can get!!

Replies

• mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know you can be successful ☺ Feel free to add
  • ToddCoorie
    ToddCoorie Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi Meggie, you can do it! Just stick to the daily goal that you've set on MFP. Also rice and pasta are the killers, if you can cut back on those two foods it will become a bit easier to lose the weight. And no carbohydrates after lunch.. Ok maybe just a little :) If that doesn't work, you can also try eating more meals each day, (but smaller portions), to speed up your metabolism.
  • JennyRandall1
    JennyRandall1 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You can do it! I'm a mother of 2, stepmom of 2 more. There's nothing worse than bad self esteem to effect the other aspects of your life. I started out by walking everyday (ok almost everyday) with my friend. We started walking 5k's in less than an hour. Just that alone and staying under my calorie limit I've shed a few inches. Start small! work your way up! Feel free to add me and we can swap recipe ideas and tips!
  • GSixZero
    GSixZero Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...also looking for more friends that log