I joined MFP 30 days ago

Options
Newnanax3
Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
And I absolutely love this sight. Total weight loss so far is 4 pounds, which thrills me as I am vertically challenged (petite). Anyone here knows how hard it is to loose the smaller you are, so I am averaging a 1 pound weight loss a week. 3 weeks ago I started walking 6 days a week, and today broke my record and I am thrilled. 3.43 miles in 67 minutes, whoot, whoot. Anyone who knows me walking or any type of exercise was a taboo word. LOL
I find the success stories so motivational and love the MFP app to help me make smart food choices during the day.
MFP rocks!!

Replies

• agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm 5'0 and I know what you're talking about. Congrats on your steps to success, and good luck with reaching your goals.
    It's tough for us short chicks sometimes! Apart from being elbowed in the face in lineups from 'the taller ones'. Hahaha.

Feel free to add me!
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is a great site! I just found out about it as well.....(April 2011) Good luck! Logging in everyday and keeping a journal really, really helps. For some reason....this site has kept me motivated!!!!: )
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    a pound a week!! thats awsome!! this is what they recommend i saw,,its motivating to see your post, specially when you say here for 30 days,,i just started,,and i love this site too!!!!! congrads, !!!
  • Ellenv
    Ellenv Posts: 6
    Options
    Way to go! I feel your V-C pain, every pound shows!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well done on getting on so well! This site really helps keep you focussed.

Keep at it

Di

:smile:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Averaging a pound a week is a huge achievement for someone our height, well done on your progress!

The great thing is, it might be slow to lose, and will get slower as we get even slimmer, but losing 20lb off 4' 10" is enough to make a spectacular difference! :bigsmile:
  • fitnfabulous
    Options
    keep up the great work! i've tried many diets before and this is the one place that keeps me motivated and losing!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I joined in April (2011) as well and I agree with you all - I LOVE THIS SITE!! I have told ALL of my friends about it and several of them are on it as well! Good luck to all of you in your weight loss journey - together we CAN do this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!