2 stone in 8 week??

Options
is it possible?!?!?!

any one lost 2 stone in 8 week... tips please.....
in an ideal world i would be 2 stone lighter for my wedding.... in 8 week time!!

Replies

• Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't know of anyone to loose 2 stone in 8 weeks but I lost 15 pound in 8 weeks so you may not get 2 stone but you could certainly achieve 1 stone or a little more easily if you stick to eating healthy and exercising regularly .
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I don't know of anyone to loose 2 stone in 8 weeks but I lost 15 pound in 8 weeks so you may not get 2 stone but you could certainly achieve 1 stone or a little more easily if you stick to eating healthy and exercising regularly .

thanks hun... i want to lose at least a stone before then! x
  • Joanne4494
    Joanne4494 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost 10 in 4 weeks so you might be somewere close to achieveing your 2 stone in 8 weeks
  • MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11lb on MFP in 3 weeks following the 1200 calories (first two weeks lost 10lb) last week I was a little naughty. Lots of peeps on here talking about Gillian Michaels 30day shred - might help to lose some inches too. x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Not really, not in any sort of healthy way. If you have a fair bit of weight to lose, then 2 pounds a week for 8 weeks is definitely achievable. Good luck!
  • AmyB2011
    AmyB2011 Posts: 48
    Options
    I lost 1 stone 6 pounds in 8 weeks, so maybe you could achieve a stone and a half :) Good luck!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs my first week and will soon be down 100 in 20 weeks, it can be done just takes motivation. Is a stone equivalent to 13 or 14 lbs?
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    That would be a 3.5lb per week loss?

Not do-able IMO. Not if you want to remain healthy and manitain your loss.

2lbs per week is much more realistic (depending on how much you have to loose in total) but even that may be pushing it.

Just try not to put too much pressure on yourself hun! It's your big day and you will look amazing regardless.
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    thanks guys... i hope i can do at least a stone...

want to get down from......... 11st to 9st!!! PLEASE GOD LOL

anyone want to perform lipo and tummy tuck on me!!!?????? HEHEHE
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I thnk it depends on your starting weight. If you're 20 stone now, I'm sure 2 stone in 8 weeks are feasible, however if you're already at a healthy BMI and just want to get really thin, it would be hard, if not impossible
  • joegray
    joegray Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lost 2.2 in 12 weeks
    with EAS -body for life

can give you some supplement advise ???
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost 10 in 4 weeks so you might be somewere close to achieveing your 2 stone in 8 weeks

do you mean you lost 10lbs or stone if 10stone then WOW
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    I reckon you could do it doing some craaaazy celebrity diet... but then would you want the loose skin that you'd also get from so much weight lost so soon?

1200 cal diet plus exercise (lots of toning to lose inches) and eating at least some exercise cals imo.

Good luck x

Edited to add:

You're 11 stone 9? How tall? Im only a little less than that and I'm nearly a healthy BMI so you prob don't need to lose 2 stone - just tone up.
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs my first week and will soon be down 100 in 20 weeks, it can be done just takes motivation. Is a stone equivalent to 13 or 14 lbs?

14 pounds babe xx
  • AmyB2011
    AmyB2011 Posts: 48
    Options
    I thnk it depends on your starting weight. If you're 20 stone now, I'm sure 2 stone in 8 weeks are feasible, however if you're already at a healthy BMI and just want to get really thin, it would be hard, if not impossible

I agree with that. ^
  • bridetobe310711
    Options

do you mean you lost 10lbs or stone if 10stone then WOW

hahaha!! obviously 10 pounds
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options

A stone is 14lbs

Well done on the 12lb 1st week loss! thats amazing! I'm super struggling!! weekends are my downfall!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    lost 2.2 in 12 weeks
    with EAS -body for life

can give you some supplement advise ???

it a meal replacement???xx
  • bridetobe310711
    Options

11st now hun....
  • bridetobe310711
    Options

I agree with that. ^

11stone now..... :S