2 stone in 8 week??

Options

Replies

• AmyB2011
    AmyB2011 Posts: 48
    Options
    I thnk it depends on your starting weight. If you're 20 stone now, I'm sure 2 stone in 8 weeks are feasible, however if you're already at a healthy BMI and just want to get really thin, it would be hard, if not impossible

I agree with that. ^

11stone now..... :S

Then I think losing 1 stone is probably more feasible. But, i'm sure if you try your best and work out, you'll lose weight and inches :)
  • joegray
    joegray Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I took CLA
    it makes your body use the fat as energy quicker

there is also thermo tablets
    they raise your body temperature and make you burn a lot of energy
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I reckon you could do it doing some craaaazy celebrity diet... but then would you want the loose skin that you'd also get from so much weight lost so soon?

1200 cal diet plus exercise (lots of toning to lose inches) and eating at least some exercise cals imo.

Good luck x

Edited to add:

You're 11 stone 9? How tall? Im only a little less than that and I'm nearly a healthy BMI so you prob don't need to lose 2 stone - just tone up.

i am 11 stone want to get down to 9 stone... i am only 5ft 4inches

xx
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    thanks guys... i hope i can do at least a stone...

want to get down from......... 11st to 9st!!! PLEASE GOD LOL

anyone want to perform lipo and tummy tuck on me!!!?????? HEHEHE

but surely your dress wont fit if u do lose loads so close to the big day?!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs my first week and will soon be down 100 in 20 weeks, it can be done just takes motivation. Is a stone equivalent to 13 or 14 lbs?

A stone is 14lbs

Well done on the 12lb 1st week loss! thats amazing! I'm super struggling!! weekends are my downfall!

TWELVE POUND IN A WEEK!!!! wowsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tips please!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I thnk it depends on your starting weight. If you're 20 stone now, I'm sure 2 stone in 8 weeks are feasible, however if you're already at a healthy BMI and just want to get really thin, it would be hard, if not impossible

I agree with that. ^

11stone now..... :S

Then I think losing 1 stone is probably more feasible. But, i'm sure if you try your best and work out, you'll lose weight and inches :)

fingers crossed for meeeeeeeeeeee
  • bridetobe310711
    Options

but surely your dress wont fit if u do lose loads so close to the big day?!

i have paid for last minute adjustments hehehe
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I took CLA

where do i get them from????
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options

Somebody already mentioned it, but... You might get and do the 30 Day Shred... that with a proper diet... You probably wouldn't lose the 4 stone, I only lost like 4.5 pounds, BUT... I lost 9 inches between my bust, waist and hips in that 30 days and you have time to get all the way through it almost twice before your wedding. Just make sure you're hitting 1200 NET calories while you're doing it... you might regret it otherwise... it's tough so you're going to NEED that fuel! LOL
  • bridetobe310711
    Options

Somebody already mentioned it, but... You might get and do the 30 Day Shred... that with a proper diet... You probably wouldn't lose the 4 stone, I only lost like 4.5 pounds, BUT... I lost 9 inches between my bust, waist and hips in that 30 days and you have time to get all the way through it almost twice before your wedding. Just make sure you're hitting 1200 NET calories while you're doing it... you might regret it otherwise... it's tough so you're going to NEED that fuel! LOL

thank you its 2stone i want to lose not 4 lol i would be too small if i lost 4... dont like the skinny look... just want to be a slim jim lol
  • chloe2020
    chloe2020 Posts: 10
    Options
    I took CLA

I'd be very interested in these too. Can you give me a few more details?

x
  • bridetobe310711
    Options

thank you its 2stone i want to lose not 4 lol i would be too small if i lost 4... dont like the skinny look... just want to be a slim jim lol

JUST ORDERED 30DAYSHRED!! :D
  • chloe2020
    chloe2020 Posts: 10
    Options

Haha me and you are on the same wave length..... ME too! At £5.00 delivered I had to do it no excuse!
    xx
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I would do it as healthily as you can and stick to 2lbs per week which would equate to 16lbs lost over 8 weeks. No it is not quite the 28lbs that you want to lose but I would suggest doing a toning exercise DVD as well so that although you will have only lost 16lb it will look like more as you are tighter! I did Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack which worked wonders but I have also heard good things about 30 day shred and "Burn Fat Boost Metabolism" (which I have on order!)
  • SheilaSisco
    Options

Good! Stick with it and you'll look AMAZING on your big day!!! There are a couple of threads around here with my before and afters.... I can find the link if you'd like. :) And I'm sorry about the mix-up... I knew it was 2 stone, I don't know why I typed 4... lol
  • bex879165
    bex879165 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of the shred and it's not as hard as I thought, feeling it a bit today though! Stick at it though as i've not heard of it not working. If it's any consolation i'm 5'5 and got married when I was 3 months pregnant!! You could barely see a bump but I weighed 13st 4lb which is less than I weigh now but not near as slim as I would have liked to have been but I still felt fabulous!!! Nothing will spoil your big day, don't worry. Once you have your dress on and your day begins you'll forget everything and everyone else!! Hope you have a fab day!! :-) xx
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Do you really want to lose 2 stone or do you want to look good?

If you just want to look smaller, you need to spend a lot of time in the gym. Cardio AND strength. People will tell you it's counter-productive but eat between 1000-1300 calories a day. This is only a short-term fix, not a life-long plan for you. Ideally you would try and lose 2 stone over 3-4 months as a minimum, but if you have an occasion you need to lose for, then it's very very simple. Eat little, exercise lots.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    What's so special about 9 stone? I think you might be setting yourself up for failure by focussing on a number (that no-one else will be aware of either).

Why not aim for some toning or clothes size targets? At 5' 6 a weight of 11 stone is already in the healthy bmi range, and 9 stone is very close to being underweight. Once you get to those "vanity" pounds it's really hard to shift the pounds quickly. Your nutrition has to be excellent, and your exercise routine impeccable. Are you sure that the run up to your big day is the best time to have to shift your focus and energy and concentration into your eating and exercise habits, when there will be so many other things needing your attention?

Congratulations on your wedding - I'm sure you'll be a fabulous bride!
  • SheilaSisco
    Options
    I found it!!! Take a look... maybe it will motivate you... all I was doing at the time was the Shred every day and I ate 1200 cals PLUS my exercise calories... this was the result. :)

**Copied from original forum post**
    So I have successfully finished Jillian's 30 Day Shred. I only missed 2 days, both because of time constraints (work, kids, etc) But I think I did pretty good only missing those 2 days really. I feel SO much stronger now than I did at the start and I have SO much more endurance. Ok, now for stats and pics!

Start~

Weight 155

Underbust 35.5

Waist 39

Hips 39

Finish~

Weight 150.4

Underbust 32.5

Waist 35

Hips 37

So I lost 4.6 pounds AND

3 inches off my underbust, 4 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips for a grand total of.... 9 INCHES!!! And that's just the 3 measurements I decided to take when I started. I'm a HAPPY HAPPY girl!

Ok, now what I'm sure you came here for... the pics! :D

BAShredFront.jpg

BAShredSide.jpg

So.......? What do you think??? :D
    **end copy**
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    is it possible?!?!?!

any one lost 2 stone in 8 week... tips please.....
    in an ideal world i would be 2 stone lighter for my wedding.... in 8 week time!!

I did 30 lbs ( 2 stone 2 lbs) in 30 days...strict diet and burning at LEAST 1000 calories a day....not recommended.