what real women look like

Options
Not sure if I've shared this before on the forums, but I love this site. I use it as reward/motivation when I get to a new tens place in my weight (180,170,160.....) It shows you what real women look like that are your/any size. I always look at the ones who are my size and the size I want to be. It really helps. The media is so distorted with the way women 'should' look or would look if they 'were sexy.' Definitely check it out!!

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

Replies

• kumarprabhat
    kumarprabhat Posts: 116
    Options
    can't check from work...bumping for later...
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    So maybe now I can stop pointing to random people in the street and saying to my husband, "Does my body look like hers?" Thanks for the site!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Hmm interesting site!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    So maybe now I can stop pointing to random people in the street and saying to my husband, "Does my body look like hers?" Thanks for the site!

haha! so true. I do the same
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    is it just me who it wont load up for?
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Its a great idea to keep your eyes open to what you look like!

I just tried it and it said it didn't have any matches for mine LOL oh well.
  • britneybowen
    britneybowen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    LOVE this site! Thanks!!
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love this!! Thanks for posting!
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this! That is very helpful for me to put my weight into perspective. I see that I am focusing waay too much attention on the number on the scale when really what matters is how good you look at that number ;-)
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    wow. that was startling. :love: :noway:

I don't quite believe that I look as good as those women do, but I would like to hope so...:blushing:

That's a really cool site.....thank you!
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    wow. that was startling. :love: :noway:

I don't quite believe that I look as good as those women do, but I would like to hope so...:blushing:

That's a really cool site.....thank you!

Yeah.....it's nice to see pictures of real women, but I know that I do NOT look like the ones who claim to be my same height, weight, and body shape. I guess it's a matter of distribution/composition....and I can't help but believe that my extra skin adds visual pounds to me too. (But I still like the site and might add my own pic in case there's another "me" somewhere out there looking for someone who looks like her.....)
  • sswift76
    sswift76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Totally love it!!!! I am among those who asks her husband " Do I look like her? " lol!!! :wink:
  • sweetiii2
    sweetiii2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Bump. I love using this site for motivation.
  • stephalexander22
    stephalexander22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow i love this
  • Amanda993
    Amanda993 Posts: 51
    Options
    Wow, thank you for sharing! What a cool site.
  • grumpyswife123
    Options
    bump for later