State goals clearly

Options
what are your goals? As a teacher, I am used to goal setting both personally and professionally. I would encourage you now to also determine strategies for achieving your goals and developing a list of action steps to implement your strategies. Then you assess after a specified amount of time what progress you made.

My goal is to fit into my new dress which is a size smaller than I am. I will do this in 5 weeks. I will work out at least 6 days a week. I will keep my calories between 900 and 1100. I will enlist the help I'm my husband and step kids to develop healthy, delicious meals for all of us. I will get new batteries for my scale. To assess, I will weigh in daily an take measurements weekly. I encourage anyone on this ride to stay focused on your health and enjoy yourself and your assured success! Blessing to you all☀️

Replies

• mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    To be the best that I can be. We are only limited by the limits we set ourselves. The way I see it, time will pass anyway so I might as well make the most of it and give my all every single time. No excuses. No regrets. Let's go.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Calories between 900-1100 are too low!
  • ARC1603
    ARC1603 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Calories between 900-1100 are too low!

Eating this little and exercising six days a week would result in me keeling over!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Who flagged OP for abuse? It's not abusive in any way. If you're reporting for her calorie statement, use Report>Other>State reason. Seriously, it's not that freaking hard. Why do I even bother?
    e8n4ib.gif

My goal is to get to 150 by my birthday. Not a big goal, but all I've got for now.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    my goal is to get the OP to realize that 1100 calories is too low. hopefully i can reach my goal by the end of business today.

i wish the OP luck in her quest to buy replacement batteries.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Who flagged OP for abuse? It's not abusive in any way. If you're reporting for her calorie statement, use Report>Other>State reason. Seriously, it's not that freaking hard. Why do I even bother?
    e8n4ib.gif

My goal is to get to 150 by my birthday. Not a big goal, but all I've got for now.

i'm here to help everyone reach their goals.