Deactivating.

Replies

• asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    138shades wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    There is an attention whoring thread somewhere around here. Why start another?

so you can show your attention whoring profile pic?

I am an attention *kitten*. What's your point?

That you live a sad life.

Is your profile pic a uterus?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member

i cackled when i read this

what a rare thing a gem
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member

Is your profile pic a uterus?

yes. it is. Or pelvic bones.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited August 2015

Awww, now you're just being mean. Isn't there a mean girls thread around here you could go hang your jock strap on?

it's too big sorry.

I'm sorry that you don't what my avatar is.......I'm surprised men even talk to you ........that's if they do.

Def Loki.
    r4yjwchdutvt.jpg

LMFAO! You're offensive! :-p

I <3 you so hard!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I think the deactivation should be a dramatic process get rip roaring drunk, rip off all your clothes, smear yourself with grease, drive to the nearest walmart, stand up on the cash register and yell..."you took it all I had so much to give nearly 20K. so much to give the drama the drama calories in calories out its all about cleaning eating you fools you took it allllllll!" then go outside you need a live action shot from a helicopter of you screaming while the cops try to wrestle your naked greased body. Or even better strip and grease at walmart for dramatic effect.

you want to go out in a blaze of glory not like a small puff of smoke.

Why walmart ?

you know what on second thought youre right target!
  • asianfashionista86
    I think the deactivation should be a dramatic process get rip roaring drunk, rip off all your clothes, smear yourself with grease, drive to the nearest walmart, stand up on the cash register and yell..."you took it all I had so much to give nearly 20K. so much to give the drama the drama calories in calories out its all about cleaning eating you fools you took it allllllll!" then go outside you need a live action shot from a helicopter of you screaming while the cops try to wrestle your naked greased body. Or even better strip and grease at walmart for dramatic effect.

Why walmart ?

Save a lot? Or dollar tree
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I wanna be missed. :'(
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member

Awww, now you're just being mean. Isn't there a mean girls thread around here you could go hang your jock strap on?

:laugh:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member

Why walmart ?

dolllar tree forever
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member

Why walmart ?

Because it wouldn't be so out of place there as to get you shot by the police. Tazed maybe, but not shot.
  • asianfashionista86
    salembambi wrote: »

Why walmart ?

dolllar tree forever

Foreva foreva-Eva foreva Eva Eva ?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I wanna be missed. :'(

I miss you....
    Oh wait, you're still here.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    I have drinks in the car....I'll go grab them
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    How is this thread stil alive? Oh well, if we're all goi g to hang out in here, let's drink!! Beer and tequila shots for me, woo hoo!!!!

apparently that Spnneil06 was a boss! :p
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 512 Member
    giphy.gif
  • Nograce80
    Spnneil is gone, we will remember her fondly, but while we mourn our loss.....LETS PARTY!!!!!

Will you marry me now, since your first wife died?
  • Nograce80
    Lol.. of course. Drink this special one before our trip to vegas...don't mind the bubbling~
  • Nograce80
    *pushes cup to mouth* SHhhhhhhhh don't mind that!