Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    edited August 2015
    So many of my friends are inactive now :'( but I log and support those that do every day!
    Let's be in this together B)
  • Chris__SC
    Chris__SC Posts: 13 Member
    Always like making new friends. Add me too
  • cassiewiggins
    cassiewiggins Posts: 1 Member
    Add me! I need more like-minded friends!
  • melissanmunoz
    melissanmunoz Posts: 3 Member
    Motivation is key for me so go ahead :)
  • jtwakes
    jtwakes Posts: 607 Member
    Let's do this, more support the better, anyone feel free to send a friend request:)
  • Elc320
    Elc320 Posts: 12 Member
    Looking for people to help motivate. Add me :)
  • yykason
    yykason Posts: 11 Member
    count me in..
  • te252409
    te252409 Posts: 2 Member
    Motivation is key. Count me in!
  • psucato
    psucato Posts: 71 Member
    HI my name is Peter 28 m PHX AZ USA. Im on a stick 1200cal 20 carb diet. I have lost 150 in past 6 mounts but still have 150 to go. Im on daily and have open food logs.Would love to have u as a friend. So do u want to be friends?
  • BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Definitely looking for new friends to keep me on track. Love having friends that are active on talking...giving tips and vice versa. Add me if you like. :smiley:
  • lexxischerry1
    lexxischerry1 Posts: 7 Member
    So I wouldn't say I am new to MyFitnessPal but I do have a new idea of how to use it! Looking to follow and be followed by people who want some motivation as much as I do!
  • m_moxie
    m_moxie Posts: 7 Member
    Yeah! I'm game! Let's be friends.
  • mtaylor_design
    mtaylor_design Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for motivation! Would love to stick with this and could use all the help I can get :)
  • greend360
    greend360 Posts: 1 Member
    I've just started and could really do with some friends to help me along.
  • sathyshk
    sathyshk Posts: 2 Member
    plz count me in
  • nickolaikolev
    nickolaikolev Posts: 1 Member
    Sup
  • cvilletgr
    cvilletgr Posts: 1 Member
    I'm Brian! I'm adventurous, a once-competitive cyclist looking to recover as much of my speed and climbing prowess as I can. I've also taken up soccer want to work it into my training regimen, and keep studying the game. I love watching it and getting fit to play it. I live in Charlottesville, Virginia, and would love to meet anyone else with similar interests.
  • ItsJustJayChi
    ItsJustJayChi Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone Jay here just beginning this healthy lifestyle journey could definitely use some cool friends for motivation and whatnot!
  • ejayrick
    ejayrick Posts: 1 Member
    Add me let's help each other ^_^
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    I am always looking for new friend. Like the motivation when I see what they have done that day. Feel free to add me