share something about you...

Options
Hi, I am starting this thread to tell about me but hear about you guys. Share anything you want fears, goals, problems, and most of all happy moments. We are here to support one another and I want to start with this.

Ok, I'll start I am starting a non profit organization and trying to lose weight at same time, I am consistently worried about failing. Falling at this point would be a Hugh disappointing but there is always away to get back up. I am a mother of three beautiful children (10, 9, & 3 years old) and to say the least they drive me crazy. On good day the teach me patients and understanding. Others they teach me something completely different lol. Well there something about me, let's hear about you. Questions are always welcome as well, thanks for stopping by. :)

Replies

• quanaready
    quanaready Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My son is my motivation he is only one and I saw how much I was really eating and sodas candy pies chips and I saw him falling in my foot steps that when I knew I had to change and I had to make better decisions for my son. We are there role model. Don't give up keep pushing
  • phxhousingsolutions
    phxhousingsolutions Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, yes we are their role models, showing them how to eat healthy and exercise such be a top thing we teach our children, thank you for sharing