Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Yes! Keep up the great work!
  • Liftin4food
    Liftin4food Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yes - I see a difference in your back, your sides and your thighs.
  • katnat12
    katnat12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    xxmarysmxx wrote: »
    What is shred?

No ma'am it's called Jillian michaels beginner shred. It was a new one I found at walmart... But it's supposed to be for people who are 50 lbs or more overweight or people who are new to working out.
  • VeggieStef
    VeggieStef Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Great job!!!
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell on your sides and your shoulders - look how much tighter your shoulder blades look! Keep up the good work :D
  • nataliebordeauxx
    nataliebordeauxx Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WOAH! Can you see the difference alright! Your midsection, back, and thighs have shrunk! Congratulations, that has got to be so exciting for you. Looking girl, girl!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice work, definite difference!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Good job!!!!!!!!!!
  • nmcdowe
    nmcdowe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes, great job!
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    YES! You're shrinking. It's interesting to me to see pics like these as I think in my mind if "I" lose weight it should be here here and here then I'll see progress. But your pics show what your body is doing, shrinking! So it helps me to understand my journey better. My body doesn't shrink where I think it should so I don't see the difference either.
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Not only are your stomach, hips and thighs smaller, your shoulders are looking more squared and your posture looks better! Keep it up!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow! In such a short amount of time, too. Way to go! That's amazing. Imagine what you'll look like a month from now.
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Jeffbri wrote: »
    Yes you can and YES you are doing great!!! Congrats!
    Absolutely!
    Keep up the inspiring progress...

• oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yes! Very obvious changes! It's so bizarre how we have such a hard time seeing it ourselves, but I can completely relate :) Keep up the great work and dedication!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Definitely!!! Great job!
    katnat12 wrote: »
    hl900n5wod6k.jpg
    sla2e3puuqs7.jpg
    5w72jswov49m.jpg
    So I took the left pictures on July 27 before I started beginner shred... It was recommended that you take progress pictures every 10 days or so. The right picture is almost about 15 days in, so halfway thru the video... Just seeing if anyone can see a difference or if I'm just being hopeful lol.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    If you are having trouble seeing the difference for yourself, try measuring yourself and keep a record. Also try to notice if your clothes are fitting better and more loosely.
    I know sometimes it's hard to see the changes in ourselves at times in the mirror so get creative and use other ways to determine your success.
    Like I said earlier , I really can see the difference and you should be very proud of yourself
  • katnat12
    katnat12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! It's helpful to know that people notice!
  • gilliebee63
    gilliebee63 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yup! Bravo!
  • Sherbear0123
    Sherbear0123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes you can see a difference. I have that DVD but only did it a couple of days earlier this year. You motivate me to get it back out and be consistent with it!!! (Does that answer your question! Lol)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!