I Refuse to Adjust

Options
Okay, so I refuse to adjust my ticker. I have been an extremely crappy emotional and physical place lately :ohwell: .... let's just say my so called "healthy lifestyle change" has totally taken a long walk off of a short pier. I gained most of my weight back (probably like 6lbs), I've been emotional eating like crazy, and I haven't been working out. Time to stop :smile: But I refuse to adjust my ticker, that way I'm motivated to get back to that point and keep on moving :bigsmile:

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Okay, so I refuse to adjust my ticker. I have been an extremely crappy emotional and physical place lately :ohwell: .... let's just say my so called "healthy lifestyle change" has totally taken a long walk off of a short pier. I gained most of my weight back (probably like 6lbs), I've been emotional eating like crazy, and I haven't been working out. Time to stop :smile: But I refuse to adjust my ticker, that way I'm motivated to get back to that point and keep on moving :bigsmile:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    You should join the Biggest Loser Challenge if you already havent, lots of support and encouragment. I think theres still room on the red team! Good Luck Losing!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    What ever works for you! As long as your back...that is ALL that matters!!

:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You already know that you need to get back on track so start today and do what you gotta do! And You can do this! We are here to support you! Don't give up!!!