Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• JynxedDiamond
    JynxedDiamond Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 year old female looking to lose around 30-35 pounds.

I'm searching for fellow nerds to lose weight with! I'm kind of an all around nerd (Anime, Comics, Video Games (Steam/Nintendo/Ps4), Books, Cartoons, yadda yadda).

Anywho, yeah, I'd love to have some buds on here with similar interests and similar goals!
  • Pinktedies
    Pinktedies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Newbee her . Would luv to meet new friends.for support and motivation. .. interested in a whole new life style & losing weight...add me if u r and want a positive & determined pal.
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new lost 2kg so far through eating healthy and exercise looking for tips and advice. Thanks
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    If you need motivation support or advice add me. I live for this *kitten*. We don't stop. Ever
  • volsfan151
    volsfan151 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started back and am trying to make friends for motivation. Not sure how that works but add me if you know how to add! I'm excited for the journey :)
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • richmatrau
    richmatrau Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    I could use more friends and motivation.
  • Cambria76
    Cambria76 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am active on here and post daily :) Always looking for new people to get to know!! Please only add me if you are active.
  • shelybean1
    shelybean1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me. Always looking for new motivation!!
    Please be active! :p
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Add me everyone. Im always looking for more friends.
  • jordanbird84
    jordanbird84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me people! I have everything on public and I have a weekly cheat day so you can judge me
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ...wishing everyone much success :)
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have an extra chicken suit for the lucky first.
  • samathes
    samathes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    In need of some pals!
  • sheliaeverettwhite
    Options
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• sheliaeverettwhite
    Options
    I can gladly give encouragement and motivation to others I just need help when it comes to motivating me let's go everyone let's get into shape!!!!!

• LiveLoveLift48
    LiveLoveLift48 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Id love some more friends that are into lifting and love to eat . I love working out...its the nutrition i am struggling with. Please read profile and leave me a message if you want to add me.
  • tmarch419
    tmarch419 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started again and I am looking for some new friends for motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • tillthefitladysings
    tillthefitladysings Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I won't say no to people who are encouraging and positive. :smiley: No jerks, please. :tongue: